Fairy lights at the mayors house?

Flunkifera

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hey!

I found this picture on tumblr. I didn't knew that a house could have those little lights..?

6m04nlo.png

Last edited:
It looks hacked to me. I've never experienced this in my town and I've been playing for nearly 4 years.

They can't unfortunately. It's been photoshopped. :(
This is definitely something I reeaaallly wish was real though

It's Photosopped. You can tell from the unevenness of some of the dots. Would definitely be a cool addition to decorate your house with though.

It's not possible in New Leaf unless it's hacked (which I'm not sure if it's even possible to do) or might be that the photo is edited.

I think they photoshopped little circles and then used a blur tool on the lights to give it that frosty glow.

That photo has been making the rounds on the Internets - I think a lot of us would love to order Christmas lights atNooks!

it's definitely an edit. i'm pretty sure things like that can't be done via hacking

Last edited:
It's Photoshopped, people do (or did ) that during the winter time. I usually seen them on Tumblr.

Man what even is the point in photoshopping that.. getting peoples hope up and what not.. lame

Seriously though I wish they had integrated the exterior design stuff from HHD into New Leaf

It is definitely photoshopped. It's kind of a popular thing to do on tumblr. It's not hacked, since you can't hack in things that aren't already in the game.

Back