• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help?

CherryBlossomCrossing

time to get spooky yeet
Bells
Tasty Cake
I've been in my town for 18 days,and have donated 20+ items, 1 in each category to the museum. And yet, Blathers hasn't been thinking about it. Help?

You want the museums's second floor?
You have to talk to Blathers 14 days in a row and donate 20 things, at least one of each category.

I once had a town where Blathers wouldn't suggest the second floor. I was starting to freak out!

Turns out I wasn't talking to him at least once per day. I had donated at least one of everything but I didn't walk up to him at least once per day.

I looked it up online and saw I had to talk to him - two days later he suggested the second floor!
You may be close - just keep talking to him! Good luck - wishing you the best and give my regards to Blathers my bestie

Back