• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing Does someone know the QR-Code for this Overall?

Flunkifera

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Hey!

I'm searching since days for a overall QR-Code! It's just a t-shirt qr-code with the explorer pants, but does someone know this kind of qr-code? Thank you!

O5Ncmix.png

Last edited:
Ooh, I've seen this on tumblr, lemme see if I maybe have the name for the tumblr. If not I'll look for it.

Edit: found it! It's a post on bidoofcrossing. I'm pretty sure they aren't the original creator thou. I can post the link or actual pics of the QR if you want.

Last edited:
Ooh, I've seen this on tumblr, lemme see if I maybe have the name for the tumblr. If not I'll look for it.

Edit: found it! It's a post on bidoofcrossing. I'm pretty sure they aren't the original creator thou. I can post the link or actual pics of the QR if you want.

Hey! Can you post the link to this post? If it isn't still up, can you post pictures?

Last edited:
Back