• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Madonna

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
What do you guys on here think of Madonna?
I've never been a terribly big fan of her TBH. I've liked a couple of her songs and I liked her role in the movie Evita (1996) but as a person she seems so crazy... What are your thoughts on Madonna?:confused:

I don't really care for her. I don't particularly like any of her songs. Although they aren't something I would shut off if it was already on I certainly don't go out of my way to listen to any of them. I've never seen her acting or if I did I don't remember the roles she played nor am I very interested in looking it up.

I don't really follow celebrities on their personal lives but the few things I've seen of her only makes me want to roll my eyes. I don't really care what she says and does because I don't think she's any more special than any other person in this world.

I love her. She's in my top 5 favorite artists of all time. Her music for her time was great and completely changed everything, I only wish I was around to see it because 80's underground dance music is my jam.

In saying that, I'll be the first to admit that music wise, she's gone downhill a lot, as most of her modern songs are pretty bad. I haven't really liked anything like that that she's done since released Give Me All Your Lovin' in 2012, however her ballads such as Ghosttown are pretty nice, but I really do prefer her older stuff, and wouldn't go out of my way to listen to her newer stuff.

Then there's also the way she presents herself. I don't really agree with a lot of what she does, and part of me thinks she just does it because "*****, I'm Madonna", but I've always tried not to judge people I don't know personally. It's easy to form a negative opinion on someone when they receive lots of critical media attention. So I'm sure she has her reasons for doing what she does, but I really only care for her for her music.

yup I love all of her early music as well, altho i never have bought any of her cd's ive enjoyed her songs in videos and on the radio.

i havent followed her more recent music but it does seem like her career is past its prime i dont pay attetion to celebrity politics and stuff so i have no idea what shes up to on that front. she was a pretty good actress in that ladies' baseball movie she was in.

i saw a video of a cameo she did on SNL with Mike Myers that was hilarious from his Wayne's World sketches.

lowkey thought we were talkin bout mother mary but im vibin'

she needs to be stopped tho fr

I have no respect for her at all.

Her music is good. If she were a better person, I'd probably like her a lot.

i know like., Nothing about her. i cant even name any of her songs but im sure i'd recognize some if i heard them

My girlfriend and I like a few of her songs namely "Take a bow", "I'll remember" and "Frozen" :)

Not going to lie, when I was like 5 years old I used to love her song "Frozen", and probably some others from that same album that I can't remember now. Other than that I'm not really a fan.

Her version of Santa Baby is just about the worst Christmas song.

i don't like any of her music plus with her showing a terrible side of herself i'm not interested

Not going to lie, when I was like 5 years old I used to love her song "Frozen", and probably some others from that same album that I can't remember now. Other than that I'm not really a fan.

Yeah, the only song I've heard from her that I remember liking was "Ray of Light", which was actually used in an old commercial for Windows XP when it came out back in 2001.

I like that song she sings about being a surgeon.

That's some good Madonna right there.

Back