• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Worst movie you've ever watched?

how actually dare you ?

i'm so sorry !!
imo it was a snoozefest and felt like jk rowling is just milking the cow and running out of ideas at this point
harry potter was good in its own right and shouldn't have been messed with (books were better than the movies though)

there's prob worse but 'sucker punch' comes to mind

Maximum Ride. The books were decent, but the acting and plot line was TERRIBLE! 80 minutes of my life wasted.

Any of those movies "written by 2 of 4 writers of Scary Movie" are pure ****ing garbage. I think they've stopped squeezing those turds out now, but that it took so long for those damn things to die out is mind blowing. Even a terrible comedy can usually scrape a minor s****** out of me at some point (even if it wasn't an intentional joke), but not these cess pools of comedy.

Probably Seed of Chucky.

Like, Bride was bearable, and if it weren't for that film, Tiffany would never have been brought into it, and I adore her, but Seed felt so unnecessary and dumb.

Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th basically went the same route of "we're out of ideas, he's some stupid stuff" too. I wouldn't say they're the worst things ever, but definitely the low point of all their franchises.

It was like slasher movies became self aware that they were stupid and tried to be in on the joke.

I remember having to sit through You don't mess with the Zohan with my friend's family and desperately wanting to be anywhere else.

any movie starring Adam Sandler

friends force me to watch them just for spite smh

Last edited:
The Fountain was probably the worst movie I could ever watch. It was boring and confusing as hell.

Garbage Pail Kids

I didn't even watch this movie, but I can tell by movie reviews I've seen that it is the worst thing ever. The characters are hideous to look at. The plot is stupid. It's just a terrible movie that should have never been made.

Hmm worst movie I've seen recently, Angry Birds or The Storks. I dunno what I expected from these two but yikes!

One of the worst movies that I saw was called Dragonball Evolution. It would be great if I could wipe that from my memory. >.>

Other worst movies that I have seen are: The Last Airbender (That movie left a bad taste in my mouth), Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (There was so much dialogue from what I remembered. Ughh...), and Warcraft (The movie was pretty meh. It was kind of boring to sit through from what I remembered.).

One of the worst movies that I saw was called Dragonball Evolution. It would be great if I could wipe that from my memory. >.>

Other worst movies that I have seen are: The Last Airbender (That movie left a bad taste in my mouth), Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (There was so much dialogue from what I remembered. Ughh...), and Warcraft (The movie was pretty meh. It was kind of boring to sit through from what I remembered.).

almost forgot about batman vs superman !! it was so bad i think i wiped it from my memory, for the better

... Disturbia. Disturbia was one of the worst horror/suspense movies I've ever seen. Like, for the first 3/4 of it or more, it was just a teenage romance drama. And then at the point of where there maybe was at most 15 minutes left, was it actually any good that it could ALMOST redeem itself.

Almost.

everyone go watch foodfight! to see how to make all your worst films suddenly look like cinematic masterpieces in comparison

Any movie involving historical tragic events being recycled into cheesy love stories, e.g. Titanic.

Back