• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Worst movie you've ever watched?

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
Idk if it's the worst I've ever seen, but it's the worst I've seen in a while: Star Trek 1: The Motion Picture (1979).

Any shrek film, hate them

Probably Seed of Chucky.

Like, Bride was bearable, and if it weren't for that film, Tiffany would never have been brought into it, and I adore her, but Seed felt so unnecessary and dumb.

best movie.jpg

probably mannequin, snow white and the huntsman, fantastic beasts and where to find them, iron man 2 or x-men origins: wolverine

The Triplets of Belleville. I watched this for animation class a few years ago because I liked the short excerpts they showed us in class and thought it might be fun to study. No way, it was one of the most disturbing films I've ever seen, it left a horrible taste in my mouth for days.

The Happening is another one, and there was something else I watched on TV around Christmas that I can't remember the name of, but it's probably the worst film I've ever seen. Wish I could remember the name of it, all I can remember is that it was about a group of teens trying to save the world and they discovered some portal or something in an underwater cave. It was cheesy as hell.

Any of the Twilight movies. Ruined vampires and don't even have actual werewolves

Or The Last Airbender movie. Which sucks cause I love the cartoon ;^;

how actually dare you ?

anything on syfy/lifestyle or any movie that involves a talking dog that saves christmas is horrible

I actually didn't care much for Fantastic Beasts either. I love Harry Potter but I Beasts just didn't hold my attention at all.

Worst movie I've ever seen is probably "The Blob" but I now I've seen plenty of terrible movies I just usually block the experience from my memory.

I think a lot of people can agree that The Last Airbender was a pretty terrible movie. Everything about it was just horrid. I can't think of a movie as bad as that. Oh wait, I can. Cloverfield was also a bad movie where they tried to capture a realistic monster attack by having the whole thing on a portable camera. You pretty much watch each character get picked off at a time with a bunch of gross effects. Not my kind of movie at all.

- Anything Harry Potter
- Any of the Avengers movies
- Prometheus
- La La Land

Back