• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Black & White, Sepia ID photos?

I really wish they would let you change the background instead! Lime green checkerboard and grey... ugh :(

Wow! I did not know that!! It's amazing to me that I have been playing AC ever since WW came out and I am STILL learning new stuff! Thanks for posting this!

i forgot to let go of the R button when i first played after being shouted at by the monkey and bo?m i got an ugly photo

I've seen both sepia and black+white photos on different TPCs I've come across, but I didn't know how to actually do it - until now. Thanks for sharing!!

I really wish they would let you change the background instead! Lime green checkerboard and grey... ugh :(

I agree! I always wished we could change the background :( I don't like the B&W or sepia either but it's cool to know that it's an option lol

I always saw people with these on club tortimer and wondered how they got them until I asked on here lol

Whaa-- I always thought people used some kinda hack to do that! Thanks for posting :D

Last edited:
Back