• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you ever owned a pre-3DS DS model?

My first ds was a crimson black ds lite model. I got it really cheap because it had a broken hinge. I absolutely loved it, eventually replaced it with a black 3ds original.

I still have my (working) gameboy colour, gameboy advance sp, OG ds (it's kinda faulty but does work), dsi (I think it shuts down whenever I fold it over but other than that it works, and now I have the origional 3ds and am planning on getting the new 2ds xl

i had the original one in pink as did both of my sisters. we barely had any games though. i kinda miss that little feature where you could send a sketch you made to a ds near you. we would use that all the time. :)

I had a black ds lite, it works 100%fine actually.
Or it did. I gave to my little sister and she's dropped it a few times so it gliches every now and then lol.

Ohhhhhhh I wish it was a 3dsxl. just a Ds with some game . They sell DS, 3ds(xl) with games in and on it where I live, you can get a 2 or 3ds with a physical game in it plus Digital Downloads on it. They sell ipads like that to LOLZ what a (seal) bargan. Once I got a GBA with F-ZERO in it gotta love these merchs

first DS was a white one, then i had a red one and then had a pink one. i think the red one was my mum's tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

DID ANYONE ELSE CHANGE THE BIRTHDAY ON THE DS/DATE TO YOUR BIRTHDAY JUST TO HEAR THE HIGH PICHED BOOT SOUND, THEN GO INTO PICTOCHAT AND SEE THE COLOURFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETING LMAO i was a sad child.

I had an original blue ds, then I received a crimson/black ds lite for my birthday the year it came out, then I got a black dsi later on.
I don't own any of these anymore though.

I had a DSi before it was stolen along with my Pokemon games (stupid robbers) and then got an XL and soon after that a 3DS. Years and years later my 3DS broke and so I got a HHD 3DS XL in a game pack. I've gone through a lot haha but I loved every one of them! :blush:

i first had a grey DS, and then a pink DSi.

i don't have either of them anymore

Back