• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you ever owned a pre-3DS DS model?

I had the black DSLite - the top screen is really loose and wobbly, but I still have it even though I don't play it any more

I had the original ds in grey, and the dsi in black.
gooooooood tiiiiimmmmeeeessss

I still have my hot pink DSI, but that's like the only other DS system I have other than my 3DS XL and my New 3DS XL

No, just new ones. I have a pink 3DS and the galaxy print New 3DS XL, both of which I love.

I had the original silver DS, the pink DSLite, The blue DSiXL and now the Blue/Black 3DSXL! i have them all to this day- in their own cases ( The only one that doesn't work is the pink DSLite- which i am surprised at!)

I have a lime green, turquoise, purple and a yellow gameboy color. a purple gameboy advance. a metallic black gameboy advance sp.
a black dsi, a regular purple 3DS and a blue 3DS XL.

I had a blue DS (gave it away), blue DSi, and a Pokemon B&W DSi

Last edited:
I had both a black and white DS lite as a kid, the black one was mine and the white was my father's. A few years down the line I got a bright blue DSi, which I loved for the camera feature. They were both my childhood, but both DS lites broke in half and my DSi(along with all my Pokemon games) got stolen a year back. Nowadays I bought another DS lite for the GBA compatibility(I need my backlight), and I mainly use that and my N3DS XL.

Yes, I still have it. It's the beautiful aqua blue model. I keep it in case I need a 2nd 3DS for quick trades and such.

I have a white DS Lite and the black one that was my brother's, a DSiXL that is now broken, and a pink DSi. I don't play them very often anymore because I like the bigger screen on the 3DSXL.

My DSiXL had a big screen but ya know rip Super Mario DSiXL :(

Original fat silver DS (sitting in my dresser with no power cord)

Blue DSi (let my ex girlfriend keep it when we broke up)

Black 3ds (small, that I sold when I was broke along with my first copy of new leaf and other games)

I now have the New 3ds Animal Crossing bundle that came with the faceplates and Lyle amiibo card and download for Happy Home designer. Wont get rid of this one.

I got a DSLite. I still have it and use it sometimes. Why not? Eh, there are times when I feel so nostalgic that I even play Tetris on my ORIGINAL GameBoy! :p

I still have a Gameboy pocket, Gameboy color, the advanced SP, the original DS (kicking around somewhere), a DS lite, 3DS XL and the new 3DS XL.

It makes me feel old.

I had 2 or 3 DS units, got one on the day I came out and think it was silver. Got another that was a blue colour, and then another that was red. My brothers went through 3 or 4 over the course of 5 years also.

I used to have a pink DS Lite when I was really little, but recently I gave it to a relative who works at night and can play it there to keep her busy. :)

Too many for me to count!

I got my first original DS for my 7th Birthday then several after because I broke it or someone else did. I think maybe 4 or 5? Then after that, I got a DS Lite which I somehow never broke and still have with me now.

Leading up to present day, I now have an original Metallic Red 3DS and currently a Black new 3DS!

yes one of the original fat silver ones w a gameboy port lol. it used to be my brothers' and i think they bought it shorty after release. my sister had a blue dsi that she let me play on, i think she bought it in 2008.
i wouldnt buy a ds today, you can play ds games on a 3ds and tbh the only game i really liked for the ds was new super mario bros.

Gameboy Color (works, missing back), Gameboy Advance (works, missing back), Gameboy SP (works), Original DS (broken touchscreen), DS Lite (won't turn on), DSi (won't turn on), Original 3Ds (won't turn on), and New 3DS.

My boyfriend still calls them Gameboys.

I have a light pink ds lite and a light blue dsi that I could never bring myself to get rid of >v< I'll probably keep my lite so that I can play game boy games on it still, but I'm thinking of selling the dsi sometime so that I can have a little extra money~

Back