Have you ever owned a pre-3DS DS model?

I still have the blue DSi I bought years ago. I occasionally go back to it and replay the first three Ace Attorney games and maybe once in a while visit my old Harvest Moon save file.

Never owned the OG model, first DS was a Lite. I also have a small DSi.

I have a black and purple DSLite that I still occasionally play when I have time, but my R4 is died a few days back so I haven't gone on ever since! :(

Yup, had the original silver one when it first came out. Then I had a pink DS lite. I never had the DSi

I had two DSi XL systems. I need the bigger screens to avoid eye strain. -_-

Yes, I had the lite in pink. Mine never broke all that often but my sisters would, luckily at the time you were able to send it back to Nintendo so they could repair it for free. I also had warranty on it within the first two years, so I could always exchange it for another DS lite if it was broken or get it repaired. I still have it to this day.

Last edited:
I've owned a few pre-owned DSs - no problems ever. Great sturdy units.

Less than a year ago I bought a pre-owned DS to play Wild World. I was amazed at how the hardware was in such great shape.

Have an original DS in silver, so clunky looking at it now..
I also have a shiny pink DS lite + a blue DS lite

I think I used to have the original, and then later got the DSi, in teal color.

I own a black NDS Lite which I thought was big that time but now when I put it side-by-side with the new 3DS it looks like a smol bean. Had really great memories with that DS. :)

I have the Guitar Hero Nintendo DSi

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I have an original DS. Still works fine.

Threads like this make me feel old...

Bro... I have the original Game Boy and SNES... talk about old xD

Last edited:
A pink DS lite and a midnight blue DSi XL.
Bought DS lite solely for Pokemon Pearl, then I accidentally dropped it down a flight of stairs (it functioned still but the upper screen would go black sometimes and it wouldn't click in place anymore). I then got a DSi XL a couple of years later, but the screen's scratched as **** bc I lost my stylus and kept on using 0/10 stylus-replacements like pencils and ballpens.

My friend had separated parents and so they wouldn't even contact each other about what they were getting her for holidays, so she got two blue DSi's so whenever I would come over I would get to play on it, I remember playing Nintendogs on it and how we mostly just sat on the chat things drawing pictures and making "emojiis" with symbols.

Back