Have you ever owned a pre-3DS DS model?

My first ds was a crimson black ds lite model. I got it really cheap because it had a broken hinge. I absolutely loved it, eventually replaced it with a black 3ds original.

I still have my (working) gameboy colour, gameboy advance sp, OG ds (it's kinda faulty but does work), dsi (I think it shuts down whenever I fold it over but other than that it works, and now I have the origional 3ds and am planning on getting the new 2ds xl

i had the original one in pink as did both of my sisters. we barely had any games though. i kinda miss that little feature where you could send a sketch you made to a ds near you. we would use that all the time. :)

I had a black ds lite, it works 100%fine actually.
Or it did. I gave to my little sister and she's dropped it a few times so it gliches every now and then lol.

Ohhhhhhh I wish it was a 3dsxl. just a Ds with some game . They sell DS, 3ds(xl) with games in and on it where I live, you can get a 2 or 3ds with a physical game in it plus Digital Downloads on it. They sell ipads like that to LOLZ what a (seal) bargan. Once I got a GBA with F-ZERO in it gotta love these merchs

first DS was a white one, then i had a red one and then had a pink one. i think the red one was my mum's tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

DID ANYONE ELSE CHANGE THE BIRTHDAY ON THE DS/DATE TO YOUR BIRTHDAY JUST TO HEAR THE HIGH PICHED BOOT SOUND, THEN GO INTO PICTOCHAT AND SEE THE COLOURFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETING LMAO i was a sad child.

I had an original blue ds, then I received a crimson/black ds lite for my birthday the year it came out, then I got a black dsi later on.
I don't own any of these anymore though.

I had a DSi before it was stolen along with my Pokemon games (stupid robbers) and then got an XL and soon after that a 3DS. Years and years later my 3DS broke and so I got a HHD 3DS XL in a game pack. I've gone through a lot haha but I loved every one of them! :blush:

i first had a grey DS, and then a pink DSi.

i don't have either of them anymore

Back