• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best username giveaway (ended, winner announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquari

|| My last few hours ||
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1784-4250-6328
Aurora Sky
New Leaf Token
Green Balloon
I'm changing my username again but I'm not really that creative, so maybe you guys can help. The person who comes up with the best name gets 200tbt. (Please don't take any of the suggested names until Iv'e decided on which I will use!)

I would like my username to have the one following words in it (it doesn't HAVE to be in it but it would be nice if they were.):

clover

moss

mori (extra 50tbt if you find a creative/cute way of incorporating that in the name)

sheep

soil

sprout
---------------------------

Giveaway ends monday (the 24th).

Good luck, and thanks in advance!

Ended, congrats jcamac45!

Last edited:
Mori Than Enough

LMAO, I thought that was punny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Morina, sounds like Marina :v

- - - Post Merge - - -

God I AM BROKE

- - - Post Merge - - -

More Mori

Momento Mori (not sure if it's taken), means remember mortality or something like that

Mori Eel!

Sounds like Moray Eel huehue

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Gorey Mori" for that spoopy effect huehue

Also, Mori in the house. If you knew what Corey in the house was lmao.

Mossolith though. It would basically mean a solid wall of moss...

Clovertea

MoriforTea

SproutSap

JollyClover

idk rip, I might think of more. :lemon:

Sugar Sprout

Moss Deep, since you like Pokemon.

um...... yee

I could suggest Uttumori.
Uttu is the name of the mesopotamic goddess of plants. And mori is my desperate, yet ambitious, attempt at getting extra bells lol.

I could suggest Uttumori.
Uttu is the name of the mesopotamic goddess of plants. And mori is my desperate, yet ambitious, attempt at getting extra bells lol.

This sounds pretty!

MoriAddict
BagelTea
LFMori
LuckyLucky
MoriMori

Gonna think of more. :lemon:

MementoMori / Mentomori / Memori

Memento mori is the medieval Latin Christian theory and practice of reflection on mortality, especially as a means of considering the vanity of earthly life and the transient nature of all earthly goods and pursuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back