• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your Favorite Dream Town

Fruitcup

Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6741-6970-1025
Yellow Candy
What is your favorite dream town to visit? It cannot be your own, mine is a rainy modern town called Honmei. :blush:

Last edited:
i'm not sure if i have a favorite but i did come across a few today on tumblr that were pretty nice to visit :)

4A00-003C-0A24 :: very gorgeous town that has a mixture of paths and regular dirt paths, which i feel like i don't see often and overall it was simply fun to wander around

5F00-0058-54E7 :: flowers and path arrangement are both simply lovely and the trees are currently blooming with cherry blossoms so it looks extra cute :)

4E00-0042-4F8A :: hacked town, super adorable and full of cat villagers! it also has a really neat street-like path that gave it a modern vibe (and it was easy to navigate around and not get lost too, lol)

My favorite dream town was Lion Town but last time I checked it got deleted around the time of the update.

A few years ago one of my favorite dream towns was a town called Shamrock; I don't know if it still exists or not. But I was always so impressed with it.

There was another town I liked called Lavender Town that was based off the spooky Pokemon town of the same name. It wasn't beautiful but pretty creative I thought.

Other than that, I haven't dreamt many dreams in ACNL recently to really give a current favorite dream town.

i love creepy towns! The classic Aika village, has got to be my favourite creepy one, but i love themed towns, i saw one one the legend of zelda games that was pretty cool!

I think my favourite dream town so far is Kodama from mayor Mischa. She also has a youtube channel, an instagram account and tumblr!

It's a natural town and it's a little hacked. But I love her map, the villagers, the houses and characters and the theme! Her theme is kinda like a spiritual magic witch forest!

http://mischacrossing.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/mischacrossing

Last edited:
I visited one before the update that was based on Harry Potter that I LOVED!

I have been working my way through the list of towns posted on one of the threads here and I have been blown away by them. I couldn't pick a favorite! Such creativity!

Arboleda and Cat Isle was pretty cool. ;) I'm planning to visit again, actually! Wrote the dream addresses on my paper and now I just need Rainmaker mode for Splatoon. I play ACNL while playing Splatoon. :)

Off the top of my head, I really enjoyed Ichigo.'s town of Meadow! The layout, paths, and everything is so impressive and there's a lot of nice hidden gems and areas. DA: 5F00-0010-A4F7

There are a few users on here that have really great DAs but I have to sift through a bit to find them because I forgot u_u

Vista: 5E00-0011-4E6E

It's so beautiful and intricate! The paths are great and easy to follow; the town makes great use of paths/QR codes, by the way. The villager houses appear to be randomly placed (instead of manipulated by plot resetting or hacking), but are still spaced out well. I absolutely LOVE the feel of being transported into a traditional Japanese town (think Kyoto) that is surrounded by streams and bamboo. Everything is so green and lush, full of life. I haven't visited for a while, but I believe there might be cherry blossom trees too, which only adds to the mystifying beauty of Vista! I think I'll visit again today! :)

A few years ago one of my favorite dream towns was a town called Shamrock; I don't know if it still exists or not. But I was always so impressed with it.

There was another town I liked called Lavender Town that was based off the spooky Pokemon town of the same name. It wasn't beautiful but pretty creative I thought.

Other than that, I haven't dreamt many dreams in ACNL recently to really give a current favorite dream town.

Could this be it? Shamrock is one of my favorites by far! Shamrock's DA: 6E00-0026-F069

I second Ichigo's Meadow, I adore her town! I also like this one called TwinLeaf that I found on Tumblr. I'll try to get the DA. EDIT: DA is 6E00-0026-FF82 It's an all deer/goat town with a fairytale forest vibe.

Last edited:
Could this be it? Shamrock is one of my favorites by far! Shamrock's DA: 6E00-0026-F069

I second Ichigo's Meadow, I adore her town! I also like this one called TwinLeaf that I found on Tumblr. I'll try to get the DA. EDIT: DA is 6E00-0026-FF82 It's an all deer/goat town with a fairytale forest vibe.

Yassssss this is definitely it! Thank you!

WonderK's town is bloody amazing. The best town I've ever seen in this game, really. I'd recommend anybody to go and visit it.

What is your favorite dream town to visit? It cannot be your own, mine is a rainy modern town called Honmei. :blush:

Please share! :eek:

There are far too many towns to choose from so it seems impossible to select a favorite. My mayor is still exploring, haha!

Back