Your Favorite Dream Town

Definitely Aloha 4F00-0023-14D9, it gives me so much inspiration, although it is hacked so I know I'll never be able to achieve anything like what they've done. But it's amazing!

Please share! :eek:

There are far too many towns to choose from so it seems impossible to select a favorite. My mayor is still exploring, haha!

Honmei: 4F00-0024-C703

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definitely Aloha 4F00-0023-14D9, it gives me so much inspiration, although it is hacked so I know I'll never be able to achieve anything like what they've done. But it's amazing!

That town is so much fun, tropical towns always seem so special. I hope the next animal crossing they allow palm trees on land and not only the beach.

My fav dream town is by a tumblr and youtube user named mishca crossing! You have to check her out. She has many amazing towns but my fav one of hers is called Kodama. Some of her towns are hacked towns mind you, but they are so fantastic nonetheless and if you dont have a problem visiting hacked towns I highly recommend it. Ill add links in a sec!~

Her tumblr is http://mischacrossing.com/
and Kodama's town DA is 5F00-000F-7BCA

Last edited:
Aika Village.
It's the creepiest thing I have ever seen in Animal Crossing and for sure the best I have ever been to.
I keep getting nightmares about it
The town is built like a story with puzzles/clues all over
It's open to many interpretations/theories
Here's the dream address: 6B00-0026-B459

Last edited:
Back