Gilbert

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (8) +
∵۩..∴..۩∵Gilbert's Art Shop∵۩..∴..۩∵

∵۩..∴..۩∵Gilbert's Art Shop(WIP)∵۩..∴..۩∵
Hello there. My name is Gilbert, and I am the mayor of Palette. I'd like to improve at my art, so I decided to open up an art shop. :)
∵۩..∴..۩∵Rules∵۩..∴..۩∵
I only do digital art, but I can draw about mostly anything.
∵۩..∴..۩∵Prices∵۩..∴..۩∵
Not yet decided. I'll only accept TBT. Name your price.
∵۩..∴..۩∵Examples∵۩..∴..۩∵
mprdfgg.jpgfdggfdf.jpg

hello! I loved the pieces you drew for me so much (and the skteches, too), I wondered if I might ask for another one? :blush:

I would be interested in getting a piece or two! Do you have examples outside of just those two, possibly of a larger piece?

∵۩..∴..۩∵Hi again, Sun! :) I'm glad you liked the pieces I drew for you. I can attempt to draw you some more, though it may take some trial and error. I think I've gotten a bit better, though! (I hope, hehe.)∵۩..∴..۩∵

∵۩..∴..۩∵Hi, Blade! I can certainly try to draw you something. Let me post a bigger piece for you. :) I'm not sure if this will be any larger, though. ∵۩..∴..۩∵

fnsosdfd.jpg

Last edited:
∵۩..∴..۩∵ Hey, would you want to maybe color in the lineart I make for your mayor Edith? I have a lot of trouble coloring, but I can certainly do the lineart. I just noticed on your Deviantart you seem to like to color, so I thought I'd ask. (-: ∵۩..∴..۩∵

∵۩..∴..۩∵ Hey, would you want to maybe color in the lineart I make for your mayor Edith? I have a lot of trouble coloring, but I can certainly do the lineart. I just noticed on your Deviantart you seem to like to color, so I thought I'd ask. (-: ∵۩..∴..۩∵

Oh yes, I would love to! :) could you by any chance send me a transparent version?

Are you ok with somewhat detailed designs? I have a prince and witch I'd love drawn but ther designs can be considered a little complex!

∵۩..∴..۩∵Here's the sketch of your mayor, Edith! :) Sorry, it's super duper small. ∵۩..∴..۩∵

dggdffdd.jpg

Last edited:
Back