• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ∵۩..∴..۩∵Gilbert's Art Shop∵۩..∴..۩∵

Gilbert

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (8) +
∵۩..∴..۩∵Gilbert's Art Shop∵۩..∴..۩∵

∵۩..∴..۩∵Gilbert's Art Shop(WIP)∵۩..∴..۩∵
Hello there. My name is Gilbert, and I am the mayor of Palette. I'd like to improve at my art, so I decided to open up an art shop. :)
∵۩..∴..۩∵Rules∵۩..∴..۩∵
I only do digital art, but I can draw about mostly anything.
∵۩..∴..۩∵Prices∵۩..∴..۩∵
Not yet decided. I'll only accept TBT. Name your price.
∵۩..∴..۩∵Examples∵۩..∴..۩∵
mprdfgg.jpgfdggfdf.jpg

hello! I loved the pieces you drew for me so much (and the skteches, too), I wondered if I might ask for another one? :blush:

I would be interested in getting a piece or two! Do you have examples outside of just those two, possibly of a larger piece?

∵۩..∴..۩∵Hi again, Sun! :) I'm glad you liked the pieces I drew for you. I can attempt to draw you some more, though it may take some trial and error. I think I've gotten a bit better, though! (I hope, hehe.)∵۩..∴..۩∵

∵۩..∴..۩∵Hi, Blade! I can certainly try to draw you something. Let me post a bigger piece for you. :) I'm not sure if this will be any larger, though. ∵۩..∴..۩∵

fnsosdfd.jpg

Last edited:
∵۩..∴..۩∵ Hey, would you want to maybe color in the lineart I make for your mayor Edith? I have a lot of trouble coloring, but I can certainly do the lineart. I just noticed on your Deviantart you seem to like to color, so I thought I'd ask. (-: ∵۩..∴..۩∵

∵۩..∴..۩∵ Hey, would you want to maybe color in the lineart I make for your mayor Edith? I have a lot of trouble coloring, but I can certainly do the lineart. I just noticed on your Deviantart you seem to like to color, so I thought I'd ask. (-: ∵۩..∴..۩∵

Oh yes, I would love to! :) could you by any chance send me a transparent version?

Are you ok with somewhat detailed designs? I have a prince and witch I'd love drawn but ther designs can be considered a little complex!

∵۩..∴..۩∵Here's the sketch of your mayor, Edith! :) Sorry, it's super duper small. ∵۩..∴..۩∵

dggdffdd.jpg

Last edited:
Back