Critique My Dream Address Town!

moss_asteri

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello! I'd love it if someone were to critique my dream address town, Ast?ri at 4E00-0016-4137. It is set on the last day of the cherry blossom season, with petals floating in the air, around 6:20-6:30 pm to capture the purple-pink hue of the evening sky. I finished my DA just a few days ago after months of working on it. Anyway, I have since changed a few small things in my side characters' houses, and am also considering redecorating my mayor's house to better reflect my own minimalist style. I'd also like to know what I can do to better furnish the right and left rooms of (my side character) Leans' house. It is supposed to reflect Satsuki's dad's - from My Neighbor Totoro - office/work space/room and the bath/side entrance area of Satsuki's house, respectively. I would love to know everyone's thoughts so that I can start working on my town again. I hope to update my DA again on 6/20 (when the pink and blue hydrangea bushes bloom) during the time the fireflies come out. I plan on updating my DA every 4/10 at 6:20-6:30 pm and 6/20 annually, henceforth. Thank you very much for any help! It's greatly appreciated.

Below are a few shots of my town (taken at 6:00pm, however):
HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0052.JPG
HNI_0058.JPG
HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0062.JPG

I like the house exterior of the first picture, makes me wish my house were like that one. lol

I'm in a dreaming sort of mood today, I'll go visit now :)

I am back now and I really liked it! I love the stone pathway with pink petals, along with the clovers. I wasn't expecting a hacked town but I think it was done very well! It wasn't hard to navigate or over the top. Man how I wish we could put bushes and bamboo against the cliff like that! That was cool and was like a little fence haha :) I like your mix of PWP's, and I loveee the zen bridges. I can't wait for them to be requested in my town! I'm also a big fan of the 6pm music and sunset. I think overall you have created a very fun and cute town. :)

Last edited:
I'm in a dreaming sort of mood today, I'll go visit now :)

I am back now and I really liked it! I love the stone pathway with pink petals, along with the clovers. I wasn't expecting a hacked town but I think it was done very well! It wasn't hard to navigate or over the top. Man how I wish we could put bushes and bamboo against the cliff like that! That was cool and was like a little fence haha :) I like your mix of PWP's, and I loveee the zen bridges. I can't wait for them to be requested in my town! I'm also a big fan of the 6pm music and sunset. I think overall you have created a very fun and cute town. :)

Thank you for visiting! I'm happy that you really liked my town. :) Do you think it was obvious that my town was a little hacked? I tried not to make it obvious because I wanted to retain the appearance of a "normal" town, but needed to hack in the bushes and cut bamboo on the cliff areas to retain the symmetry of my path. Also, was my town too pink? Thank you for any advice!

I didn't notice it at all until I saw the bushes along the edge. And even then it took me a minute haha. I was like man that's a good idea! Lol. I find many hacked towns hard to navigate but yours was very well done! Honestly, we SHOULD be able to put bushes and bamboo against the cliff. :D I don't think it was too pink, you have a great variety of flowers! I liked how there were all types of flowers together instead of just sticking to combinations. It made it feel like a fairytale forest town which are my fav. Of course with the cherry blossoms it's a lot more pink than usual, but it was really pretty. :)

Back