Looking for images of Artworks in homes!

SPACETOOTH

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there!

I'm an artist currently writing a research paper on the representation of artworks in games.

I absolutely love AC and have just started NL recently, it would be awesome if you guys could show me some screenshots of artworks in your homes (fakes are fine).

All images will be credited with username in the document and i'll upload a link when I (eventually) finish the paper!

This forum seems really cool looking forward to getting involved! :cool:

In this album of my old town I had a room dedicated to art and recreation. There are quite a few pictures, and I'm not too sure which, if any, would quite fit what you were looking for. I've included a couple ones that I think give the best exposure to the art pieces themselves, but I've left the entire album if you weren't satisfied with the angles I chose.

Z3T7eKt.jpg XpvugbJ.jpg K7X86EG.jpg

Also, wouldn't it also work to get a few pictures of the Museum's art gallery? That way the focus of the shots would primarily be the artwork as opposed to the player homes? Just a thought, good luck on collecting art images!!

Last edited:
These are perfect! Love the studio set up

I definitely will be including some images from the museum, but the part that really interests me is how players curate the works themselves/what items they include alongside etc. almost like little virtual exhibitions

thank you so much!

Back