Villager won't move after refreshing??

banakiri

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I started a new acnl file and i remember on my old one you could turn the power off when you get a new villager and a different villager will span in a different spot (the way to get dreamies) but does that not work anymore? I havent played acnl in a while and i just got my 7th villager I believe however then moved into such a horrible spot (literally right in front of the billboard) and so I turned off the power but theyre still there? No matter how much I refresh, it doesnt give me a new villager in a new spot? Did they fix this or something? I bought my acnl used and got the amiibo one, so does it not work on that one or something? I know I didnt accidentally save or anything before because the first thing I did when I turned on my game was get the mail, and whenever I refresh the game my mailbox is blinking again, so I know I didnt do anything wrong..........

Yea they patched it. However villagers don't move on paths so maybe you can place down a few paths

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can keep the villager from moving on you hybrids just by placin' a few paths

what, seriously?? dang, thats kinda lame...thanks for letting me know, but wow thats frustrating tho, outta everything they couldve added/fixed, they fixed that :/

I know I didnt accidentally save or anything before because the first thing I did when I turned on my game was get the mail, and whenever I refresh the game my mailbox is blinking again, so I know I didnt do anything wrong..........

The trick doesn't work with a player that is already in your town. You mentioned that you got the mail so that's why the villager house is there.

Next time make a new player. Some players load their mayor at 558am and than save. They than wait 2 minutes for a new day to start using a NEW player. The new players walks around town and check to see if the house is in the right spot. If it's good they add the player to the town and get that new player saved. After the mayor plays you can erase the NEW player.

If it's in the wrong spot leave the game without saving. Open the game using your mayor and set the clock to 558am. Repeat until you get the villager where you want.

Back