• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING

SpyKid

Bells
Switch
4286-9854-9590
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hello its been a while since I played animal crossing new leaf and now i am back yet again and wanna redesign my house and stuff and to get a lot of new items quickly i thought: hey lets go shopping in other towns.

so who wants to add me and let me go to their stores, retail and camping site on their town :)
find my FC in my profile. i have lots of time now so i will wait.

I can add you as well! As long as you don't mind my town being a mess haha. (Currently doing new landscaping)

I can add you as well! As long as you don't mind my town being a mess haha. (Currently doing new landscaping)
adding. at the moment my gates are open but i can visit your town afterwards.

adding. at the moment my gates are open but i can visit your town afterwards.
I'll open up then! Feel free to stop by, I leave for work here shortly, so if it's closed up by the time you visit, then i left :[

But I'm up for visiters all the time so message me and stop by whenever!

My shops are closed at the moment but you can visit tomorrow and see if there's anything you'd like.

Added you back, if we're on at the same point some time tomorrow while my shops are open I'll open up and let you have a look

I deleted everyone who had me added from here.
I opened my gates last night and then fell asleep. As I woke up tonight and turned the game on, my town was destroyed.
My flowers were gone, all hybrids and even the gold flowers, there were holes everywhere in the ground, someone took the bells by the train station, that were for a friend and there were a bunch of useless items all over the place.
WHOEVER THAT WAS: You could have just asked for items. Stealing sucks big time! But of course, everyone says it wasn't them, so I deleted everyone, so I can be sure the one who destroyed my town was among them.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh that's terrible D: you can use my Main Street shops (I assume that's what you mean?) if you'd like!

Yes, Main Street shop is what I meant.
I don't know who would do such a thing but it seems like someone purposefully wanted to ruin my town since theres random items all over the place too and many duplicate gyroids and i didnt own any of them. I will only add people from now on that seem trustworthy to me after what happened to my town last night....

Seriously?? :( I'm a little paranoid now, so I'll probably end up deleting people I don't know very well/trade with a lot in case something bad happens to me - also, you can visit my town, and I won't be offended if you delete me afterwards!

I am so sorry that happened to you! Some people can be jerks! Feel free to add me and use my Main Street if you want.
I too, won't be offended if you delete my FC after, I understand you probably feel a little paranoid now.

I can't believe that happened to you, if you need to visit my main street you can, I know what it's like to have stuff stolen I just can't believe someone abused that trust, it's despicable.

I'm very sorry that happened to you. Animal crossing is such a light-hearted and innocent game that it's really disappointing to see that someone would do this.

I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you :C

Again, like everyone else. I'm more than happy to let you visit my place and then delete me afterwards. I don't mind helping as well with whatever you may need. Feel free to message me

Back