• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Molly vs. Lolly.

Molly vs Lolly.

• Lolly.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Molly.

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!
I was thinking in this Duck and this Cat, both normal, both cool and simple designs.
-What do you think about em?
-Which one you prefer and why?
I go with Molly.

Thanks for your time.

hard to choose between either of them! but i absolutely adore lolly, so i gotta stick with her :)

Molly! I'm never fond of ducks but I find her too adorable not to give a chance plus I like the song that plays inside her house. Lolly, while I have her in my other town, is probably one of my least favorite among the extremely popular villagers. I find her design very appealing at first but it gets boring quickly. That's just me though :)

I chose Molly!

She's one of my favorites, she was also the first I had talked to! :D

I voted for Molly but I wanted to vote for Lolly! Lol

I must say that Molly has become more desired/ more popular than a year or two ago.

I once was cycling and wen I had Lolly there were people fighting over her. Then a few months ago I saw she was given away for free because no one wanted her. How times change.

Both are cute but Molly's fan art is cuter!

I like how their names rhyme. :)

Molly
Lolly

Now we need a Wally. :p

I've had both and I think Molly's my favorite?
Quackidee
She's an adorable little duck :D

The poll will be available one more day. There's time to vote.

Why u do dis to meh? I luvz both xD

I ADORE BOTH! But If I had to choose, I'd say Lolly. I've had her for the longest in my ACCF town and to this day, she's stuck with me and never moved out. She's so cute and lovable. Molly is a sweetheart and I love her as well, but I have a stronger bond with Lolly.

I've had Molly in my town, an Lolly there too. But I had to move Molly out. They're both really adorable! It's too hard to pick... but I had to stay on team Lolly.

I just like Molly better. Her small size combined with the sweetness of her normal personality is really cute. Her original shirt is cute as is her house. Plus, Bill has been one of my favorites from the GameCube days and they make a cute brown duck pair together. I have them in one of my towns and specifically made it so their houses were side by side lol.
Lolly is cute and I can see why she would be a favorite for many. I don't particularly have anything against her but I just didn't get a sentimental attachment to her. Grey cats are my favorite though so I'm a little surprised I'm not more drawn to her.

So, Molly. :)

Last edited:
Molly. Although, I usually rather distinctive designs or cats to ducks, Molly has a better design, which wins me over WAY more than Lolly could. >_> Lolly creeps me out, actually.. It's really those eyes. The eyes just... They're really off to me. And if her eyes were different, actually, I feel she would win over Molly.

Molly is cuter in my opinion so I voted for her. That being said I have Lolly in my town because I love cats! I had her in one of my first towns and grew attached so she'll be sticking around.

Back