• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Amiibo Collection

Awesome amiibo collection! I have way more cards than I do the figures. I'd post a pic later, if I can.

Man, buying those cards are an addiction. Nintendo what have you done to us :c

Very nice selection of amiibo! I actually like quite a lot of the villagers that you have as amiibo, I really wish I had the Felyne though he's such a cute villager like omg Did you select the welcome amiibo yourself or did you get them from packs?

Last edited:
Very nice selection of amiibo! I actually like quite a lot of the villagers that you have as amiibo, I really wish I had the Felyne though he's such a cute villager like omg Did you select the welcome amiibo yourself or did you get them from packs?

Do you mean the Welcome Amiibo cards or the amiibo cards in general? I got Vivian and Wade from random packs. I also got Julian, Maple, Lucky, and Marina from random packs. The rest I bought individually.

Back