• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Amiibo Collection

That Marshal Fangirl

🍑Peach Lemonade🍋
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7500-2427-4231
Island
Destiny
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
My Melody Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zen Easter Egg
So I recently got some amiibo for my birthday and Easter and thought I'd show off my amiibo figures and my favorite amiibo cards from my collection. :)

1492609232269-484417074.jpg

The featured amiibo figures are: Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Callie, Marie, Navirou, Fall Isabelle, Digby, K.K. Slider, Celeste, Lottie, Reese, Cyrus, and Rover.

The featured amiibo cards are: Chelsea, Chai, Etoile, Marty, Toby, Rilla, Dress Isabelle, Kimono Isabelle, Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ankha, Lucky, Rosie, Julian, Merengue, Marina, Francine, Maddie, Vivian, and Wade.

Aww that's a lot of amiibo, not to mention, all of them gives awesome villagers :)

its majestic :eek: good job! especially with the sanrio villagers, those are hard to get! i love the isabelle cards the most tho

Thank you, I'm quite fond of the Sanrio cards myself! They weren't cheap, though. Lol.

Nice collection! the Sanrio cards are hard to come by. I had a friend in Belgium find me a pack and we traded for a ps4 game that she couldn't buy in her country. the game she wanted was only $11 here in the US. The Sanrio pack was only $11 in her country, so it worked out great for both of us.

Nice collection! the Sanrio cards are hard to come by. I had a friend in Belgium find me a pack and we traded for a ps4 game that she couldn't buy in her country. the game she wanted was only $11 here in the US. The Sanrio pack was only $11 in her country, so it worked out great for both of us.

Well, I paid a lot more than $11 for my cards. I'm glad you got a good deal, though!

Nice. I got a bunch of amiibo figures recently, I keep them in the box though because I'm a collector :x im also 4 cards away from completing my series 1-3, all fairly rare so won't be to easy.. can't get any series 4 or 5 here though, when they released they were gone just like that, and they never printed anymore... only way now is ebay but god knows I can't afford $130 outright! ($95 for S5 but also only 20 packs???) though it is a lot off the retail price, can't argue. but damn still...

Ooh you got the amiibo festival cards! I recently got those too (I bought the freakin game just for those cards - I don't even own a Wii U lmao). Impressive collection!

Nice! :)
Still trying to find a chai card individually. �� Just too cheap to pay 25 dollars for it.

Nice. I got a bunch of amiibo figures recently, I keep them in the box though because I'm a collector :x im also 4 cards away from completing my series 1-3, all fairly rare so won't be to easy.. can't get any series 4 or 5 here though, when they released they were gone just like that, and they never printed anymore... only way now is ebay but god knows I can't afford $130 outright! ($95 for S5 but also only 20 packs???) though it is a lot off the retail price, can't argue. but damn still...

I agree, amiibo cards are quite expensive!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're so lucky to have all those

Here i am, stuck with 4 amiibos and one amiibo card.

Aww, I hope you get more someday!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great collection!

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very nice collection! :)

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh you got the amiibo festival cards! I recently got those too (I bought the freakin game just for those cards - I don't even own a Wii U lmao). Impressive collection!

Thank you very much, I do have a WiiU and I played AF. It's not as fun as I had hoped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice! :)
Still trying to find a chai card individually. �� Just too cheap to pay 25 dollars for it.

Do not pay $25 for one card! I paid $34 for all 6. I'm sure you can find a better price for Chai.

Well, I paid a lot more than $11 for my cards. I'm glad you got a good deal, though!

Oh, I know I lucked out! My mom, who is retired, plays AC:NL more than me. She bought five of the Sanrio cards individually and spent a fortune! I traded for Toby to complete her Sanrio collection for her. I doubt I would have gotten them for myself unless I fell on a good deal, lol. Completing my series 1-4 and WA collection was expensive enough. Now I'm trying restrain myself from buying all the amiibo figures that are compatible with AC:NL. :)

Your Mom plays AC:NL?! THAT IS SO COOL! Do you like bond over it or something? Lol owo

Yes, she is 75 years old and plays more than I do! :) I have a ps4 that competes for my time. We visit each others towns and trade items we need. She helped me complete my amiibo card collection, now I'm helping to put together a complete set of series 1-4 and WA cards for her. Since we live don't live together sometimes she wants to use a card that is at my house.

Back