• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Hiya

SandiBeaches

Patiently waiting
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2371-2871-2817
Pavé
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Pear (Fruit)
Red Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
Hiya,

New to the forum, but have played AC since WW.

Just recently got back into playing New Leaf again after being away for some time, and loving the new update. I play most evenings once my kids have gone to bed, helps to de stress after a long day.

Have been a member of another AC forum since 2007, but since I've came back most of my wifi friends are inactive. I just stumbled on this site the other day while searching an easy way to share screenshots. Been lurking around for a day, and really like the site, hoping to meet some new friends here.

See you around
Sandi

hiii! welcome to tbt! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here since the community is still very active! drop by the Retail subforum for item trades, or the Villager Trading Plaza for, well, villagers! or anywhere else really, there's a lot to do around here <3

Welcome to the tree.
Please not that, while this is not a real tree, termites and other arboreal parasites are not openly welcomed due to health concerns.

Back