• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Victims to Free Art? {Temporarily Closed}

Noir

Candy Shark
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Pansy
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
I'm not sure whether to do pixel or digital painting, but uh, Yeah.

I'm thinking about a 150 width by 450 height. I have to look at it personally.

But yeah, anyone want to be an example? I'm thinking of pixel mayors but in a bigger form. I need to work on pixel art anyways. I need to get out of this artblock HNNNNGHHHH.

I will do it on a little bit of a leisure basis. If I get tired soon, I will have to say that I went to bed at some point. >_>

At the moment, this is just kind of a free event thing I'll do. .-. But, if it kicks off, maybe I'll do a shop later, and an occasional free event after that.

If you're interested for a villager, reference picture of villager and what about it you want. If you're interested with your mayor, let me know.

It is likely to be upon transparent background, but, for the theme like mood and clothes and such, let me know if you want one specifically.

Right now, I'm offering for moods: Happy, Excited, Moody, Depressed, Angry, and Creepy/Morbid.

For the creepy/morbid, they will stay in actual guidelines.

Last edited:
This sounds cool! I'd be happy to help if you want. Here is my mayor if you want to try her out? Possibly the happy/excited mood? I'll let you decide though!

IMG_3702.JPGIMG_3701.JPG

I hope this is the all the information you need, sorry if my references are bad! :) XD

Last edited:
This sounds cool! I'd be happy to help if you want. Here is my mayor if you want to try her out? Possibly the happy/excited mood? I'll let you decide though!

I hope this is the all the information you need, sorry if my references are bad! :) XD

fam I'd be excited to do this. i figured out the hair thing after looking at your icon LOL, but uh. I need a pattern reference for that pattern or what it's supposed to exactly be. I looked at it and I was all: OH THATS EASY THAT'S..... not so easy,
crap.

So yeah. XD I'm still working on the line art. Between eating and such. ugh. socializing.

Hey! If youʻre interested, attached is a reference pic of my mayor character:) but preferably with a bit more color to her skin, shes a Poly island girl;)

Screen shot 2015-07-05 at 1.24.52 PM.jpg

happy/excited is very much her <3 thanks!

Last edited:
Guys, I'll be working one at a time, I will send you a VM or PM, depending on, or a reply on here if I can't either of those, and I'll be streaming the process for tonight. I'm not sure thereafter. But I will take only two at the moment, but you can post more here. My website has the stream location, on picarto. I didn't want to just post a link and people get mad. >_>

Guys, I'll be working one at a time, I will send you a VM or PM, depending on, or a reply on here if I can't either of those, and I'll be streaming the process for tonight. I'm not sure thereafter. But I will take only two at the moment, but you can post more here. My website has the stream location, on picarto. I didn't want to just post a link and people get mad. >_>

Oh noo why does this have to be so late? I would have loved to watch you stream your art. :( I have to sleep though so I just hope you have fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with :D

Oh noo why does this have to be so late? I would have loved to watch you stream your art. :( I have to sleep though so I just hope you have fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with :D

I'll be continuing later today. It's almost 5 AM ugh...

But yeah, I'm going to call it quits for the night for the first piece I'm working on. And I'll notify when I start on the next piece. Also, I will do one at a time, I feel. So I can focus more on the quality. So there probably will be a backlog. But so far, I am for sure doing Ona772's and awesomeelle2001. YOU GUYS HAVE DIFFICULT NAMES FOR TIRED BRAIN ALMOST 5 AM UGH.

but yeah. <3

fam I'd be excited to do this. i figured out the hair thing after looking at your icon LOL, but uh. I need a pattern reference for that pattern or what it's supposed to exactly be. I looked at it and I was all: OH THATS EASY THAT'S..... not so easy,
crap.

So yeah. XD I'm still working on the line art. Between eating and such. ugh. socializing.

Hey! Sorry! I have the linkfor the dress I have in the spoiler bellow along with the rest of my mayors outfit.

Link for dress: http://lyra-bay.tumblr.com/post/102486621768/townofmooska-back-with-yet-another-cute-and
-Dress:IMG_3705.JPG
-Shoes: Tropical Sandals
-Hat: Ribboned Straw Hat
-Hair: Reddish Brown in ponytail
-Eyes:Light Blue
Reference Picture: IMG_3701.JPG
Hope this is all the info you need! If your still unsure, make it up, I don't mind :)

Back