• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Dark/Black Theme Petition

ApolloJusticeAC

silly
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Forums! Staff! Anybody!

I've been on this site for almost 3 years now, and those years were about amazing. But ever since May of 2014, I always wondered... WHERE THE HECK IS THE DARK THEMES!?!!??!

C'mon, TBT! We only have 2 themes, A plain VBulletin regular theme, and this one! What happened to the teasing of the so called Night Theme I've heard about since 2014! What about a dark/night theme were everything is dark colored, right? I mean, a cream color and white is fine, but we can get more! Right? Hell, even if we need to buy themes with TBT, I wouldn't care! And that's why I need your help fellow TBTers! If we could get enough signatures from our own community, we can tell the staff, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! DO YOU AGREE WITH ME PEOPLE?!?!

signatures:
twentyonepilots
b e t h a n y
Bowie
Taiko
Teabagel
jcamac45
pinkcotton
Flare
s-i-r-e-n-t-i-c
duzzel
LambdaDelta
Noir
Nightmares
Petey Piranha
Lucanosa
AnimalCrossingPerson
Chicha
Corrie
Tae
Apple2012

Last edited:
wait until halloween when the woods pops up again

i will sign it though why not

Last edited:
What a strange coincidence. I was actually working on some concept art for some themes for this forum, one being a dark theme. Thought no one would be interested and scrapped it, though.

I'm all for more themes! Like, seriously. Every forum except us has 20+ different themes.

Like the one they used for halloween? if so, sign me up!

Signed. :)

Hopeful for many other themes as well.

Being able to change your theme into a new one always seems to make things feel newer and cooler imo, so sign me up too

I don't know enough about coding to gauge the difficulty of adding an optional theme, but I don't think it would be too difficult?
I would like to see other themes though, as nice as this one is...

Yas, signed. I want all kinds of themes. Dude, having the mood for a dark one for a while, or at night so your eyes don't try to massmurder your brain for staring at the extreme brightness of cream or white, or having a bubbly ac theme of pastels or some vivid neon color that still looks amazing.

I'm all for that. Man.

AND BOWIE. YAS. DO THEM THEMES. <3

We already established that the mods don't want signing ****

But I mean
A dark theme would be cool, but where and when would we use it? ;;

Last edited:
Dark theme would be super cool, but I don't think a petition is needed :V Is user styles able to be used on the site? If so someone could probably just use that to make a theme, if we don't get an official one
I could probably make one

Yes please we need this, signed

make it an expensive add-on and I'll still buy it, plus it'll crash the tbt economy more. Win-win!

What we really need is to get the current theme somewhat up-to-date, basically being responsive to work well with any screen width and not relying on PNGs for gradients and icons.

I was thinking of making a responsive HTML5 version of The Bell Tree Forums, but it would require a lot of effort (I currently don't have the time), it would be slow, around 1 second of ping time alone for US users and, if done incorrectly, could cause a PHPSESSID leak.

Back