The Bell Tree Dark/Black Theme Petition

I'd be up for a dark theme. I do admit this layout gets a little too bright for the evening even when using flux & lowering my screen brightness. Or it could be that my eyes are more sensitive than they used to be.

I'd love to have a dark theme. In my opinion, every website should have a light theme and then a dark theme. It helps accessibility.

I would not mind a dark theme/night mode. I use that option on every site that offers it. Gotta be dark like my soul.

I may not like the idea, but I'll sign it just because I feel like signing it.

You guys may need my support too.

Last edited:
If they made a pink one I'd be down otherwise idk just for dark but sign me up!

As much as I may doubt the staff's interest in petitions like this, I remember when I opened that hacking endorsement petition thingy, and they're still considering it today!

They care. They listen to us. Whether they will actually add more themes depends on the capability to, I guess. I imagine it takes a lot of work.

As much as I may doubt the staff's interest in petitions like this, I remember when I opened that hacking endorsement petition thingy, and they're still considering it today!

They care. They listen to us. Whether they will actually add more themes depends on the capability to, I guess. I imagine it takes a lot of work.

Actually, our discussion regarding hacking was well underway long before you even made that thread.

As for themes, and other petitions like this, as sad as it sounds, they're pretty redundant. We are very well aware of what the users here want to see, and creating a petition to "gain interest" doesn't really help much, if at all, and usually just creates false hope. If it's actually a new feature to the forums that we don't have or haven't already previously discussed, feel free to make a thread regarding it, but making threads about night themes, collectibles/collectible restocks, quote notifications etc are rather pointless because we are very well aware of the high demand for these. The reason we take a lot of time when it comes to adding new features here is because, generally speaking, they take a lot of time and money, which is something we don't always have. When we see a new features that we're interested in, it's not something where we just decide to add it in the next day. There's always pros and cons, and we make sure to try iron them out as much as possible, to decide whether or not it's worth investing our resources into, and unfortunately, a new theme isn't something that's high on our list of priorities.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see threads like this where the community comes together, but what I'm trying to say is not to get your hopes up too much when it comes to making a petition thread.

You're right for sure. They do hear us. It would be stupid if they ignored us since without us, there is no site.

we will sign this Petition, subject to the following caveat:

We sign this Petition for adding themes to the forum shop for the sake of the sanity of longtime TBT member Horus, and because we like rabble rousing on general principles.
We disagree with the request or need to tell staff "Enough is enough."

by decree,
/s/Dorado Rex Imperator/
King Dorado DRI

Last edited:
Back