Old Eggs
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Forums! Staff! Anybody!

I've been on this site for almost 3 years now, and those years were about amazing. But ever since May of 2014, I always wondered... WHERE THE HECK IS THE DARK THEMES!?!!??!

C'mon, TBT! We only have 2 themes, A plain VBulletin regular theme, and this one! What happened to the teasing of the so called Night Theme I've heard about since 2014! What about a dark/night theme were everything is dark colored, right? I mean, a cream color and white is fine, but we can get more! Right? Hell, even if we need to buy themes with TBT, I wouldn't care! And that's why I need your help fellow TBTers! If we could get enough signatures from our own community, we can tell the staff, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! DO YOU AGREE WITH ME PEOPLE?!?!

signatures:
twentyonepilots
b e t h a n y
Bowie
Taiko
Teabagel
jcamac45
pinkcotton
Flare
s-i-r-e-n-t-i-c
duzzel
LambdaDelta
Noir
Nightmares
Petey Piranha
Lucanosa
AnimalCrossingPerson
Chicha
Corrie
Tae
Apple2012

Last edited:
What a strange coincidence. I was actually working on some concept art for some themes for this forum, one being a dark theme. Thought no one would be interested and scrapped it, though.

I'm all for more themes! Like, seriously. Every forum except us has 20+ different themes.

Like the one they used for halloween? if so, sign me up!

Being able to change your theme into a new one always seems to make things feel newer and cooler imo, so sign me up too

I don't know enough about coding to gauge the difficulty of adding an optional theme, but I don't think it would be too difficult?
I would like to see other themes though, as nice as this one is...

Yas, signed. I want all kinds of themes. Dude, having the mood for a dark one for a while, or at night so your eyes don't try to massmurder your brain for staring at the extreme brightness of cream or white, or having a bubbly ac theme of pastels or some vivid neon color that still looks amazing.

I'm all for that. Man.

AND BOWIE. YAS. DO THEM THEMES. <3

We already established that the mods don't want signing ****

But I mean
A dark theme would be cool, but where and when would we use it? ;;

Last edited:
Dark theme would be super cool, but I don't think a petition is needed :V Is user styles able to be used on the site? If so someone could probably just use that to make a theme, if we don't get an official one
I could probably make one

Yes please we need this, signed

make it an expensive add-on and I'll still buy it, plus it'll crash the tbt economy more. Win-win!

What we really need is to get the current theme somewhat up-to-date, basically being responsive to work well with any screen width and not relying on PNGs for gradients and icons.

I was thinking of making a responsive HTML5 version of The Bell Tree Forums, but it would require a lot of effort (I currently don't have the time), it would be slow, around 1 second of ping time alone for US users and, if done incorrectly, could cause a PHPSESSID leak.

Back