• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Toxapex Ask Thread

toxapex

Shoot eating grin
Apple 🍎
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Froggy Easter Egg
Glitched Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Ask me anything (nothing super personal though, I reserve the right to refuse questions)

Have at it

liquidation or poison jab

*hipster voice* infestation

Though if I was being serious I'd probably go with liquidation, because I usually like to use toxic or toxic spikes to poison opponents.

What's your favourite food?

For breakfast, I love pancakes. Especially when there is some sort of chocolate within said pancakes.

As far as other meals, probably curry. I like spicy foods and rice. It's just so perfect,

- - - Post Merge - - -

recommended amount of dedotated wam?

It depends on plugins... It's kind of a technical question you're asking--

Who are your favourite animal crossing villagers?

Ever since I had them in my Wild World town, I've loved Aurora and Whitney! I loved penguins in general, and maybe I just thought Whitney was neat at the time because she reminded me of white wolfos from Zelda. Whatever the reason, those two have been my favorite two villagers ever since! :)

Hmmm... I haven't watched a ton of TV lately, but I generally like stuff like The Office, Scrubs, Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, etc... That kinda, workplace-sitcom genre.

Back