• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Old jerk looking for new friends

nerdmayor

Em from New Eden
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hey there! I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan from like, GameCube days, and I don't feel like quitting anytime soon. I've been looking for friends to play with that are close to my age (28) so if you're old fart like me, feel free to add me. I'm mostly playing in my new town on my days off, and at night since my RL job has made me nocturnal.

Friend me and lets talk about death, taxes, coffee, yelling at kids on our laws, and how cute ACNL is. :)

lol You're the same age as me! The only people I can talk to about AC are the kids I teach...

lol You're the same age as me! The only people I can talk to about AC are the kids I teach...

Heyyy! I feel you. I try talking to people that don't play and they look like I'm from outer space, but tbh I don't even know anyone else that plays. Lets be friends so we can be grumpy adults and talk about animal crossing things together haha!

If you think you're old, how do you think I feel? I'm already in my 30's! :p

I'm pretty much available every day at random times.

:( I didn't think I was old....just turned 30 this year 😂

Heyyy! I feel you. I try talking to people that don't play and they look like I'm from outer space, but tbh I don't even know anyone else that plays.
This happens to me all the time, the only person that doesn't is my 12 yr old niece, but now she's even grown out of it.

I play most evenings (gmt time), so if any you oldies want to visit or have a new visitor feel free to add my fc

If you think you're old, how do you think I feel? I'm already in my 30's! :p

I'm pretty much available every day at random times.
Sorry for calling us both old! D;
To be totally fair, I've been "feeling" old for a very long time now. Honestly, Animal Crossing makes me forget how old I am. The game helps me to unwind after a hard time at work, and brings back the nostalgia factor of the old AC games I used to play.

:( I didn't think I was old....just turned 30 this year 😂

This happens to me all the time, the only person that doesn't is my 12 yr old niece, but now she's even grown out of it.

I play most evenings (gmt time), so if any you oldies want to visit or have a new visitor feel free to add my fc
:) :) :)
I'm not that far behind you. I don't always feel very old, but I do sometimes when I try to find people to talk to and play this game with. Maybe it's just been me, but I've found it pretty difficult to find and keep friends that play this game around our age.

Hey I'll add you! (And everyone else in this thread too)

My stories pretty much the same when it comes to finding other players around me. :C I turn 28 this year~

I just started this game a couple months ago and it is my first AC game, I am also looking to have friends that play this game. I turn 29 next month. :eek: I'll add you and everyone in this thread also, feel free to add me back. :]

Haha no worries, I started feeling old as soon as i started paying bills.

Will add the rest of you guys too thanks :)

Hey I'll add you! (And everyone else in this thread too)

My stories pretty much the same when it comes to finding other players around me. :C I turn 28 this year~
Isn't it garbage to get older. You have a hard time finding others to play games with around your age, you have to pay bills and such - adulting. Blah. Well I'm glad you found this thread! Now we can be friends!

I just started this game a couple months ago and it is my first AC game, I am also looking to have friends that play this game. I turn 29 next month. :eek: I'll add you and everyone in this thread also, feel free to add me back. :]
Welcome welcome to the wonderful world of Animal Crossing! Also, happy birthday coming up! I'm adding everyone as my friend on here as well as adding their FC so I can talk to you guys even when I'm not playing the game. :)

Feel free to add me. I'm 25 going on 26, and you don't need to tell me about kids! This last week has been hectic. Our rental house flooded, the real estate is passing the buck (surprise surprise), we're left with chaos and many lost possessions. On top of all that, there's a girl across the street who's been throwing fruit on our porch, graffiting it with chalk and apparently tried to throw a potted plant through the window too!

I realise you were joking about being a grumpy adult, but yeah as you can see we currently have plenty of reason to be. Thank God I have AC throughout all this; not that I have much time for it at the moment, but when things normalise again, I'll be back on like clockwork.

Feel free to add me. I'm 25 going on 26, and you don't need to tell me about kids! This last week has been hectic. Our rental house flooded, the real estate is passing the buck (surprise surprise), we're left with chaos and many lost possessions. On top of all that, there's a girl across the street who's been throwing fruit on our porch, graffiting it with chalk and apparently tried to throw a potted plant through the window too!

I realise you were joking about being a grumpy adult, but yeah as you can see we currently have plenty of reason to be. Thank God I have AC throughout all this; not that I have much time for it at the moment, but when things normalise again, I'll be back on like clockwork.

Oh my goodness! That sounds like a total nightmare and I'm sorry you're going through all that right now! I'm not even sure what to say about your neighbor messing up your porch and throwing a potted plant (what the heck!?!?!) on top of everything else. I'm friending you on here and I'll add your FC. Message me anytime if you need to vent and be grumpy or anything! I'm sure I'll be seeing you whenever you have time to play - and I'm totally OK with waiting while things in your life settle back down!

Maybe I'm a little young for you folks (21) but I would love some like minded adults. It's hard to even have my little cousins and sister telling me how they're too old for Animal Crossing. ;)

I am at this moment 25 years of age, and I would like to play AC:NL as well.

My Friend code is 1650-4300-3067.

Feel free to add me as well! I am 26 but I can see myself playing AC forever lol. It's so relaxing and keeps me sane.

Sorry for calling us both old! D;
To be totally fair, I've been "feeling" old for a very long time now. Honestly, Animal Crossing makes me forget how old I am. The game helps me to unwind after a hard time at work, and brings back the nostalgia factor of the old AC games I used to play.

I feel you, bro. I really do. I think I would've lost my sanity at the office many times over if it wasn't for video games.

Grumpy ancients unite! I'm 27 and I'm gonna add you shortly. If anyone else in this thread feels like adding just let me know and I'll add you back.

Oh my goodness! That sounds like a total nightmare and I'm sorry you're going through all that right now! I'm not even sure what to say about your neighbor messing up your porch and throwing a potted plant (what the heck!?!?!) on top of everything else. I'm friending you on here and I'll add your FC. Message me anytime if you need to vent and be grumpy or anything! I'm sure I'll be seeing you whenever you have time to play - and I'm totally OK with waiting while things in your life settle back down!

Thank you. :) I'm sorry this has come late, but I've just added you. ^_^

Back