Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old jerk looking for new friends

Bells
    3DS
    0962-9940-4184
    MailboxTasty Cake
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    34 (100%)
    Feel free to add me. I'm 25 going on 26, and you don't need to tell me about kids! This last week has been hectic. Our rental house flooded, the real estate is passing the buck (surprise surprise), we're left with chaos and many lost possessions. On top of all that, there's a girl across the street who's been throwing fruit on our porch, graffiting it with chalk and apparently tried to throw a potted plant through the window too!

I realise you were joking about being a grumpy adult, but yeah as you can see we currently have plenty of reason to be. Thank God I have AC throughout all this; not that I have much time for it at the moment, but when things normalise again, I'll be back on like clockwork.

Old Signature - Please Update

This signature has been removed by a staff member due to exceeding signature height rules.
    Signatures, as defined by the Bell Tree include everything under the signature line: all text, spoilers, and images used.
    Please edit your signature to be within 250 pixels height before removing this notice and spoiler.
    You may receive an infraction if you do not comply with the limit when re-adding your signature.
    Thank you!

Bells
    3DS
    5258-4403-4542
    February Birthstone (Amethyst)
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebeam View Post
    Feel free to add me. I'm 25 going on 26, and you don't need to tell me about kids! This last week has been hectic. Our rental house flooded, the real estate is passing the buck (surprise surprise), we're left with chaos and many lost possessions. On top of all that, there's a girl across the street who's been throwing fruit on our porch, graffiting it with chalk and apparently tried to throw a potted plant through the window too!

I realise you were joking about being a grumpy adult, but yeah as you can see we currently have plenty of reason to be. Thank God I have AC throughout all this; not that I have much time for it at the moment, but when things normalise again, I'll be back on like clockwork.
    Oh my goodness! That sounds like a total nightmare and I'm sorry you're going through all that right now! I'm not even sure what to say about your neighbor messing up your porch and throwing a potted plant (what the heck!?!?!) on top of everything else. I'm friending you on here and I'll add your FC. Message me anytime if you need to vent and be grumpy or anything! I'm sure I'll be seeing you whenever you have time to play - and I'm totally OK with waiting while things in your life settle back down!

Account Suspended
    Bells
    Username ChangePoptart Easter Egg
Gift received at 04-17-2017, 06:45 PM from Xandraう
Gift received at 04-14-2016, 05:09 PM from p e p p e r
Gift received at 12-19-2015, 07:36 PM from whatnamenowCake
Gift received at 08-29-2013, 09:02 PM from whatnamenow
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    15 (94%)
    Maybe I'm a little young for you folks (21) but I would love some like minded adults. It's hard to even have my little cousins and sister telling me how they're too old for Animal Crossing.

Bells
    3DS
    1650-4300-3067
    Red CosmosPear (Fruit)
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    10 (100%)
    I am at this moment 25 years of age, and I would like to play AC:NL as well.

My Friend code is 1650-4300-3067.
    When you are a visitor in my town, please follow these (simple) rules:

1. Please do not run over my flowers.
    Removing weeds is allowed
    2. When there are items lying on the ground, please ask before taking.
    3. If you would like to take exotic fruit, please tell me first.
    My town's native fruit is apples.

Bells
    3DS
    1392-6964-5500
    User Title Color ChangeApril Birthstone (Diamond)
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    2 (100%)
    Feel free to add me as well! I am 26 but I can see myself playing AC forever lol. It's so relaxing and keeps me sane.

Bells
    3DS
    1650-4300-3067
    Red CosmosPear (Fruit)
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcamac45 View Post
    Feel free to add me as well! I am 26 but I can see myself playing AC forever lol. It's so relaxing and keeps me sane.
    I have added you

Bells
    3DS
    5129-5671-8764
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    Grumpy old guy from France here, feel free to add me! ✨

Passionate Hybreeder Ehingen Guy's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    3437-4391-3116
    NN ID
    Aaronimus84
    Super MailboxUser Title Change
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdmayor View Post
    Sorry for calling us both old! D;
    To be totally fair, I've been "feeling" old for a very long time now. Honestly, Animal Crossing makes me forget how old I am. The game helps me to unwind after a hard time at work, and brings back the nostalgia factor of the old AC games I used to play.
    I feel you, bro. I really do. I think I would've lost my sanity at the office many times over if it wasn't for video games.
    Spreading the love of growing hybrids since 2009.
    Having trouble breeding hybrids? VM me and I'll help you out.

Bells
    3DS
    2750-1910-8769
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    34 (100%)
    Grumpy ancients unite! I'm 27 and I'm gonna add you shortly. If anyone else in this thread feels like adding just let me know and I'll add you back.
    Mayor Felipe of Orvalho

Friend Code: 2750 - 1910 - 8769

Bells
    3DS
    0962-9940-4184
    MailboxTasty Cake
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdmayor View Post
    Oh my goodness! That sounds like a total nightmare and I'm sorry you're going through all that right now! I'm not even sure what to say about your neighbor messing up your porch and throwing a potted plant (what the heck!?!?!) on top of everything else. I'm friending you on here and I'll add your FC. Message me anytime if you need to vent and be grumpy or anything! I'm sure I'll be seeing you whenever you have time to play - and I'm totally OK with waiting while things in your life settle back down!
    Thank you. I'm sorry this has come late, but I've just added you. ^_^

Old Signature - Please Update

This signature has been removed by a staff member due to exceeding signature height rules.
    Signatures, as defined by the Bell Tree include everything under the signature line: all text, spoilers, and images used.
    Please edit your signature to be within 250 pixels height before removing this notice and spoiler.
    You may receive an infraction if you do not comply with the limit when re-adding your signature.
    Thank you!