Pinky
Aurora Sky
Heart Glow Wand
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (253) +

Last edited:
RW39nyu.gif

Can I ask a question? I logged into my Gaia account after a long hiatus, and noticed that the Gaia market changed dramatically. Back when I first started, having just a few million gold was a huge milestone, and the rich members were millionaires. But now it seems as though being a billionaire on there is the norm, and all of the market values inflated dramatically. Let's day that i left gaia with a few mill to my name, and returned a billionaire. I don't have 100 bill, and it took me a while to gather all of my items. So I'm not looking to sell, but I really wanna know what happened while I was gone! Anyways, good luck earning gold, and thanks for your time! :)

Can I ask a question? I logged into my Gaia account after a long hiatus, and noticed that the Gaia market changed dramatically. Back when I first started, having just a few million gold was a huge milestone, and the rich members were millionaires. But now it seems as though being a billionaire on there is the norm, and all of the market values inflated dramatically. Let's day that i left gaia with a few mill to my name, and returned a billionaire. I don't have 100 bill, and it took me a while to gather all of my items. So I'm not looking to sell, but I really wanna know what happened while I was gone! Anyways, good luck earning gold, and thanks for your time! :)

Gaia started releasing gold generators which created a huge amount of inflation on the website, and everyone was getting money at random. There's also items being released left and right (re-colors are common.)

Gaia started releasing gold generators which created a huge amount of inflation on the website, and everyone was getting money at random. There's also items being released left and right (re-colors are common.)

Ah, I see. Thank you very much! My thirst for knowledge has been quenched. I never use the site anymore since they got rid of ZoMg. :s

Ah, I see. Thank you very much! My thirst for knowledge has been quenched. I never use the site anymore since they got rid of ZoMg. :s

No problem :) You may be happy to know zOMG was brought back

Hi, I have 100 billion on Gaia I will trade you. The thing is though, I only play Lake Kindred over there - so I'd need a little direction on how to trade you the gold lol. My username is imoon fish on Gaia.

Hi, I have 100 billion on Gaia I will trade you. The thing is though, I only play Lake Kindred over there - so I'd need a little direction on how to trade you the gold lol. My username is imoon fish on Gaia.

Hi there! That's awesome ~ oh yeah sure I'll definitely help you on that part
so on the menu bar when you hover over Shop on the drop down options it should say Trade on the bottom right
from there you just enter in my name which is also Naekoya
enter in the gold amount on the bottom.. enter in your pw to confirm. You will have to enter your pw twice to finalize the trade and that should do it :3

Thank you :D I sent the trade request!

Thank you so much! I also sent the payment as well >w<)/

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem :) You may be happy to know zOMG was brought back

IT IS? YES, I AM HAPPY.

ahh sorry for the super late reply ; n;
well I just recently got back on myself too actually haha and yeah a lot has changed back when I started to play

and thank you Spy for helping out with the info heh ^^;;

RW39nyu.gif

RW39nyu.gif

RW39nyu.gif

RW39nyu.gif

RW39nyu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back