Selling Mythicalhoopa's Pokemon Box Sprite Design Shop!

Mythicalhoopa

despacease your actions
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Tulip
Cherry (Fruit)
Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (64) +
Okay, this is my first shop... here we go...

View attachment 197625

This thread is not in Able Sisters because I believe it is dead.

I removed the QR codes so you can not scan them for yourself.
View attachment 197678
Hoopa Sprite for me
View attachment 198060
pupper drawing for Vequinox

I can make a design of a Pokemon, not a pro design. I only do box sprites (see spoiler below). You may request a sprite that is not a Pokemon, and based on difficulty, I may or may not choose to make it. You will receive your sprite's QR via a post in the thread when it is ready.

Background colors: I can add a background color if you want. Default/No background color is white.

Name of design: What you want me to name your design.

Sprite ref: I need a good quality, not blurry ref of your sprite. No gifs, please.

Sprite size: The size must be 32x32 pixels or smaller, as that is the design's maximum size.

Number of sprite colors: Your sprite must have 15 colors or lower, as that is the maximum amount of colors. The colors may be slightly off from the actual sprite colors.

Offer in TBT: I only take TBT offers.

When will I get my design? I will try my best to get your design done within three days, but it is not a guarantee. I will post in the thread if your order was accepted, but will VM you to notofy you that your QR was posted in the thread, when your order is finished.

I want to order, but I don't have the QR code machine! If you have not unlocked it, then I can not take your order. Make an effort to talk to Sable once a day, and after about a week it will show up.

If you want to order, please use the form below.

Name of design:
Sprite ref:
Sprite size:
Number of sprite colors:
Offer in TBT:
Anything else I should know?

To avoid being swamped with orders, I will only take two orders at a time. Please do not post if both slots are taken.

Order slot 1: empty
Order slot 2: empty

Okay, looks like that's it. Include the word "Hoopa" in your post to prove that you read all of this. Thank you for listening to me ramble.

UPDATE: Changed a few rules and made it easier for you to get your design. Thank you, kiwikenobi!

Last edited:
You can upload QR codes from the 3DS directly to an online image hosting site using the 3DS internet browser, no need to remove the SD card.

Is this still going? If so, I'd like to request something. Hopefully, it won't be too big.
Name of design: pupper drawing
Sprite ref: https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Capture.PNG
Sprite size:31x31 (or 2.71 KB, if that's what you meant)
Number of sprite colors: As many as needed to make it look drawn and good
Offer in TBT (Taking IGB temporarily): 450k IGB with 4 TBT

Is this still going? If so, I'd like to request something. Hopefully, it won't be too big.
Name of design: pupper drawing
Sprite ref: https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Capture.PNG
Sprite size:31x31 (or 2.71 KB, if that's what you meant)
Number of sprite colors: As many as needed to make it look drawn and good
Offer in TBT (Taking IGB temporarily): 450k IGB with 4 TBT

if you mean 31x31 pixels, then it should be fine. It won't let me see the ref though, could you get an actual image?

Last edited:
Yes, I can! Capture.PNG

BTW, the internet is going to be going out soon, so if I can do your design, I won't be able to get it to you until tomorrow. Is that okay?

That's fine, a storm will interfere with my internet later today, though. It may be out tomorrow, so no guarantees!

The internet came back faster than usual, so I was able to finish your design! I hope it looks okay to you...
View attachment 198058
I forgot to edit my original post, but I just payed off my loan so I don't need the IGB anymore. Just the TBT will be fine! :)

Back