• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I took a cute picture of Fauna yesterday

riinasuu

sherb is baby
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake

Thought I'd share since she's a dreamie for a lot of people, and cause it's such a cute
picture of her!

18010321_1490954577602766_973280398585651862_n_waifu2x_photo_noise3_scale_tta_1.jpg

that looks super pretty! also i like your arrangement of roses and clovers! :)

Looks great!

It looks like the bubbles are coming out of Fauna. :p
I believe the Bubble Wand is being used for the others? :eek:

Last edited:
that looks super pretty! also i like your arrangement of roses and clovers! :)

Thank you! :^))
and wo w, I kinda just blindly placed everything, I'm horrible with decorating my
town, so thank youuu <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww perfect<3

Thank you! :^D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks great!

It looks like the bubbles are coming out of Fauna. :p
I believe the Bubble Wand is being used for the others? :eek:

Thanks!

And yeah, the other bubbles are from me hiding behind a tree, creeping up on her :^))

- - - Post Merge - - -

How adorable! Plus it looks like you have a really cute town! Do you have a DA? :)

Thank you!

And no, I don't have one yet, I will eventually when I get all my dreamies and it's not half-decorated :^D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like the gyroid hangin out in the shelter :^>

Lil' bus buddy :^))

This is so sweet, gosh! This little snippet of your town has a lot of the feel I'd like mine to eventually have, it's so cute. I'd happily take a nap there too!

3 things:

1: your town looks sick
2: I have Fauna living in my town currently
3: whenever she does that I just hit her in the back of the head and just tell her to do that in her own house.

Last edited:
Aww, that's a great picture of Fauna! She's precious and I have her amiibo card in case she ever wants to move out of Canaan. I love her too much to live without her in my town lol. :)

Back