• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Hybrids [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request 3 black roses and 3 blue roses. If any of them aren't available then let me know. :)

3 black roses and 3 blue roses please! That'll be 2 visits! <3 I'm available for the rest of the night!

Sure! I'lladd you as soon as I am done with court!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done, just waiting on you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see your gates open

Sorry, I'll cancel my blue roses. Don't really need them anymore. Sorry for the confusion!

Sure! I'lladd you as soon as I am done with court!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done, just waiting on you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see your gates open

Sorry, I'll cancel my blue roses. Don't really need them anymore. Sorry for the confusion!

Hi, do you still need help? If so you can come here.
I'd like flowers but I don't have a preference you can pick randoms :)

If you want to visit my town again, you're welcome to. You can spam as many visits as you like again lol.

Hi, do you still need help? If so you can come here.
I'd like flowers but I don't have a preference you can pick randoms :)

If you want to visit my town again, you're welcome to. You can spam as many visits as you like again lol.

Great! I've (re)added you both! Just lmk when gates are open!

Cool, I'll add you and open my gates. I'm currently playing. Come a few times! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back