Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
I need the name of this thread changed to "Mythicalhoopa's Pokemon Box Sprite Design Shop!", but whenever I try to change it, it still says "UNDER CONSTRUCTION DO NOT POST PLEASE". While I was changing the name, I got a database error while it was saving, so that may have had something to do with it.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?414780-UNDER-CONSTRICTION-DO-NOT-POST-PLEASE&highlight=

While you're at it, could you also move it to "Animal Crossing New Leaf?" I just now noticed that the Able's Sisters thread is dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got another database error. Is it me or the website?

Last edited:
Go to "edit post" under your thread then go to "go advanced" ;) and for database error it's happens to everyone :)

That's what I did. The thread name is still "UNDER CONSTRUCTION DO NOT POST PLEASE", but in the Go Advanced section, it says the name is "Mythicalhoopa's Pokemon Box Sprite Design Shop!" even though it's not. At least for me, it's not. Is it showing up normal to you?

Oh, i think its glitch.. try to edit your thread name again but this time you should change it to another thread name then save and do it again and name "Mythicalhoopa's Pokemon Box Sprite Design Shop". i hope its help hehe

Did that, it worked thank you. Now I need a mod to move it to "Animal Crossing: New Leaf". :)

Last edited:
Back