Shop [Selling] All my Collectibles for BTB / [Buying] TCGO Codes for BTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a choco cake I will buy one, but would you be able to send it to me on 5/11 - tomorrow and put the message Happy birthday?

edit: If this is not done today, then I will pass on buying the choco cake.

Last edited:
You buy TCGO codes? I just found a tin full of them today... there must be like 300 or so in there, all unused. How many do you want to buy? I believe that most of them are XY, if there are any tin codes I find in there, I'll let you know.
EDIT: I found two Xernas tin codes, one Fennikin deck code, and two Chestnaught tin codes. I believe I have more tin codes, but I'll have to search around more as they are not in the tin I found.
View attachment 198803
Sorry for the low quality image.
EDIT: I searched the rest of my tins, and found one Sylveon/Noivern deck code and one Black Kuyreum tin code. The others I must have thrown out or given away.

Last edited:
If you have a choco cake I will buy one, but would you be able to send it to me on 5/11 - tomorrow and put the message Happy birthday?

edit: If this is not done today, then I will pass on buying the choco cake.

Sure, let me know when it's 11th in tbt time, so I will sent it right after.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You buy TCGO codes? I just found a tin full of them today... there must be like 300 or so in there, all unused. How many do you want to buy? I believe that most of them are XY, if there are any tin codes I find in there, I'll let you know.
EDIT: I found two Xernas tin codes, one Fennikin deck code, and two Chestnaught tin codes. I believe I have more tin codes, but I'll have to search around more as they are not in the tin I found.
View attachment 198803
Sorry for the low quality image.
EDIT: I searched the rest of my tins, and found one Sylveon/Noivern deck code and one Black Kuyreum tin code. The others I must have thrown out or given away.

Oh nice, I'd love to buy these.
But I don't think I can afford that much, haha

Would love to buy some of the Boosters tho.
Need to check if I have any of those Tins, else I'd take them off you too.

Hey! I might have a few Ill trade.

I have a very rare mew and mewtwo box one (includes mew and mewtwo ex promos) from the huge collectible box irl that was like $100. I might be willing to trade it for the Pokeball, as irl the code is actually worth some money. I also got some deck/box codes. And I got booster codes too.

Last edited:
Sure! Just tell me what you want to buy, and I'll PM you the codes.
EDIT: Found more tin/deck codes:
Chespin deck
Blastoise tin
Charizard tin
Venasaur tin
Hoopa EX Legendary Collection
Latios tin
Groudon tin
Pikachu EX Legendary Collection
Gallade tin

Last edited:
Status