• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What time do you usually go to bed?

Well I work 9-5 weekdays so most nights I try to go to bed for 11ish...never happens and Im always up till 1 or 2 >.<

Whenever I can I guess. My sleep schedule is so out of whack it interferes with my everyday life.

It's a little past 2:30am right now and I'm heading to bed now. Lately, my sleep schedule has been the worst. Bed at 2-4am and wake up at 11-12. RIP.

Depends on the day, on my days off I'll go to bed around 1am-2am but on my work days I go to sleep at 9am-12pm unless I go and do something after I get off, which then I go to sleep whenever I get home.

I try to go to bed some time between 10 and 11 because I have to wake up early for work. Same time on weekends. I actually like getting up early, so I try not to stay up too late.

Surprisingly, I've been going to bed at a reasonable time recently. Usually between 11 pm - 12 am. Very rarely I'll go to bed at 10 pm or 1 am.

My sleep schedule hasn't been even slightly consistent in the past 18 years, one day I'll go to sleep at 5 PM and another day I'll go to sleep at 3 AM. It's kinda heck and it's a primary reason I'm not in school, I'm pretty sure I'd be diagnosed with a sleep disorder of some kind if I actually had the energy and lack of social anxiety to go talk to a doctor about this. Although I'm also pretty sure sleep issues are pretty common for autistic people (which I am), so who even knows?

9:30pm-1am. Usually towards the lower end.

I'd like to stay up later honestly. I get tired more easily than most (medical) so go to bed earlier than I'd like.

My lifestyle requires a bedtime of 8:45 - 10:00 P.M., unless I have a day off, them I stay up until 11:00 - 1:00. But no matter how late I stay up, I never sleep past 9:00

Around 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:30 PM on weekends, but I usually don't fall asleep until 10.

to bed around 10:30. to sleep.. hahhahahahahahaahahaha

When ever I feel tired but I try to force myself to sleep before midnight on days I have work the next day...but I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep so :(

My sleep pattern is really odd. Some days I feel really tired/and/or have a migrane so I can end up in bed as early as 7pm and sleep through to the morning. And some days I end up staying up until 4am. Completely messed up.

Last edited:
It depends. My sleeping schedule can get messed up at times.

if i work the next day i try to be in bed for 10, asleep by 11/12. if i don't work, or i work later in the evening sometimes i stay up till 1-2 am bc suuuper rebellious

1am on weekdays, 3am on weekends. i am sleep deprived cause i hate sleeping in past 8:30am and nap no longer than an hour and a half.

Back