• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What time do you usually go to bed?

It really depends. If I have to be at work early (anywhere from 9:30 to 11 am) then I try to go to sleep by 1 or 2 am. But if I'm working in the afternoon I can be up to anywhere from 2 to 6 am.

If I have to wake up early, I'll aim for 11 but if I don't have to go anywhere, I usually crash at 1/2am.

Always later than I intended, but if I'm up extremely early the next day then I can usually make the effort to get into bed at around 10pm, and it's even better if I can actually fall asleep then. But most of the time I stay up later than I should, and it's left me in a cycle where I'm constantly tired. For a while I was very used to only getting about 5 hours of sleep when I had class early next day because I'd be up late working on my projects, and I'll admit I was feeling more energised then than I do now some days.

I tend to have a better sleeping schedule during the summer. Something about the nicer weather perks me up and makes it easier for me wake up in the morning and get a good night's rest.

I have a standard work schedule, which I start at 830. If I work out in the mornings, I'm in bed about 930 sleeping by 10. If I'm not working out it's about 10/1030.

On weekends it's usually midnight or 1am.

I'm really an old lady

Usually 10, sometimes earlier because I'm an old fart. The latest I stay up on the weekends is sometimes 1 or 2 in the morning.

My self-imposed bedtime is 9PM, but college's been hectic lately so I've been sleeping later and later :(

I generally go to bed at around 11pm, though occasionally I'll hit the hay at 10pm or at 12 or 1am. (though, when I actually fall asleep is another matter entirely! :lemon:)

I sleep around 12am or so, gah I need to sleep earlier so the mornings aren't so roughh

it ranges between 9pm and 6am. my sleeping schedule is so terrible. i start work at 6am but no matter how hard i try i just can't form a good sleeping pattern around work and usually end up crashing when i'm home and then staying up all night

i get sleepy around 10 pm but no matter how hard i try to fall asleep i can never do it so i end up staying up till 2-3 am just trying to fall asleep. my sleep schedule sucks unfortunately. ideally i'd want to go to bed at 9 pm but my brain is dumb

I used to go to sleep at around 11:30PM to 12:00AM - that was my sleeping habit six months ago.
Now I keep staying up until 2AM and I seriously need to stop.

Generally I try to be in bed by at least 3:00am, or around 1:00am if I have to do something early

I guess I'm keeping with the trend, since I typically fall asleep between 2-4 AM.
Though if I could regularly start falling asleep at 1 AM I know I would be much better off, haha ~

Back