• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What time do you usually go to bed?

I'm always so dead tired after work that I could honestly fall asleep the minute I get home. lol

That said, I usually try to stay up for awhile (mostly 'cause I hate not having a million hours of me time) and I'd pull a lot more all-nighters if my body would actually allow it.

Last edited:
I'm supposed to close my computer and get in bed at 10pm but I always end up at midnight.

Around midnight - 1am usually, depends what I'm doing.

3 am on most days that I am not really doing anything. My sleeping pattern is pretty much all over the place and sometimes I sleep really early and other times really late.

On the nights that I actually need to be up to go to school or work or just do stuff, I usually go to bed by 10 to 11 pm? If I do that though, I always end up awake by 7-8 am.

how do you people stay awake during the day? i go to sleep at 9 and get 13-14 hours of sleep and still feel like a drunk person hopped up on xanax and ambien.

Midnight and I wake up at 7am because I go walking in the mornings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how do you people stay awake during the day?

Because humans are naturally diurnal creatures lol

Last edited:
Midnight and I wake up at 7am because I go walking in the mornings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because humans are naturally diurnal creatures lol

that doesn't matter. if I stayed up all night i would want to sleep even though 'humans are naturally diurnal lol'. when i used to animate i would go to bed at 4 and wake up at 6 but i still felt like i had narcolepsy all the time even though 'humans are naturally diurnal lol'

It really depends on the day. I'll usually go to sleep between 9 and 11 pm, depending on how tired I am and if there's something to do or watch. If there's something that caught my attention I'll sometimes have to force myself to bed at midnight.

On the weekend it ends up being around 6-7 am, sleeping til afternoon. I'm just much comfortable being awake at night.

On school nights, I "go to bed" at about 9:30 or 10, but I stay up til 11 or 12. At my dad's, it's even later; I usually dont even start getting ready til 10:30, and I'll stay up anywhere between 11:30 and 1. Some nights, when I lose all self-control, I stay up til the time I usually do on weekends- 2 or 3.

It differs greatly, to be honest - I don't have a great sleeping pattern. I generally end up falling asleep somewhere between midnight and 3am, but it can sometimes be later and I regularly seem to have completely sleepless nights.

Lately been falling asleep at 12am-1am due to studying.

Back