What time do you usually go to bed?

Well I work 9-5 weekdays so most nights I try to go to bed for 11ish...never happens and Im always up till 1 or 2 >.<

Whenever I can I guess. My sleep schedule is so out of whack it interferes with my everyday life.

It's a little past 2:30am right now and I'm heading to bed now. Lately, my sleep schedule has been the worst. Bed at 2-4am and wake up at 11-12. RIP.

Depends on the day, on my days off I'll go to bed around 1am-2am but on my work days I go to sleep at 9am-12pm unless I go and do something after I get off, which then I go to sleep whenever I get home.

I try to go to bed some time between 10 and 11 because I have to wake up early for work. Same time on weekends. I actually like getting up early, so I try not to stay up too late.

Surprisingly, I've been going to bed at a reasonable time recently. Usually between 11 pm - 12 am. Very rarely I'll go to bed at 10 pm or 1 am.

My sleep schedule hasn't been even slightly consistent in the past 18 years, one day I'll go to sleep at 5 PM and another day I'll go to sleep at 3 AM. It's kinda heck and it's a primary reason I'm not in school, I'm pretty sure I'd be diagnosed with a sleep disorder of some kind if I actually had the energy and lack of social anxiety to go talk to a doctor about this. Although I'm also pretty sure sleep issues are pretty common for autistic people (which I am), so who even knows?

9:30pm-1am. Usually towards the lower end.

I'd like to stay up later honestly. I get tired more easily than most (medical) so go to bed earlier than I'd like.

My lifestyle requires a bedtime of 8:45 - 10:00 P.M., unless I have a day off, them I stay up until 11:00 - 1:00. But no matter how late I stay up, I never sleep past 9:00

When ever I feel tired but I try to force myself to sleep before midnight on days I have work the next day...but I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep so :(

My sleep pattern is really odd. Some days I feel really tired/and/or have a migrane so I can end up in bed as early as 7pm and sleep through to the morning. And some days I end up staying up until 4am. Completely messed up.

Last edited:
It depends. My sleeping schedule can get messed up at times.

if i work the next day i try to be in bed for 10, asleep by 11/12. if i don't work, or i work later in the evening sometimes i stay up till 1-2 am bc suuuper rebellious

Back