• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can't use my two TBT Egg Hunt Eggs

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mystery New Balloon Token
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Hi, is it possible for me to transfer the two eggs i found in the hunt to someone who can use them, say in a trade or a sale transaction?

As far as I know, it is not possible as then some people could come together and send each other a total of 25 eggs so that they could get the golden egg sooner :/

You won't get notified, but we will make an announcement when you can transfer them to bells.

So, how do I turn them to bells now, please?

Excuse me, I thought that was the announcement in the banner at the top of the page about Zippers shop closing at 11pm Thurs.

Excuse me, I thought that was the announcement in the banner at the top of the page about Zippers shop closing at 11pm Thurs.

Nope, that was just for spending eggs in the shop. When we allow eggs to be transferred to TBT bells we'll put another one up :)

Back