• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [CLOSED] ♥ Adopt Any Villager ♥

Adoption Form
Mayor: Samuel
Town Name: Elwynn
Dreamie: Lucky
Friend Code:
4570-7547-0208
Adoption Fee: 50 TBT

I have read the Adoption Process and Rules, and I agree to the terms: Yes

Adoption Form
Mayor: Samuel
Town Name: Elwynn
Dreamie: Lucky
Friend Code:
4570-7547-0208
Adoption Fee: 50 TBT

Hi! I have VM'd you multiple times without response? I might have to move on because I have an order in my other shop that I can't work on while I have Lucky in boxes for you. Please check your VM's thanks! :)

Hi! I have VM'd you multiple times without response? I might have to move on because I have an order in my other shop that I can't work on while I have Lucky in boxes for you. Please check your VM's thanks! :)

...Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! I'll be there right away. x.x

I thought there'd be a sound effect for notifications.

Hi again ^^! I'd love to adopt a few more villagers if that's okay ^^!

Adoption Form
Mayor: Zandy
Town Name: Ionia
Dreamie: Stinky
Friend Code: 4528-0737-6304
Adoption Fee: 20 TBT

Adoption Form
Mayor: Louise
Town Name: Dundee
Dreamie: Agnes
Friend Code: 0748 - 2317 - 0030
Adoption Fee: 20 tbt

I have read the Adoption Process and Rules, and I agree to the terms: Yes :)

Last edited:
Adoption Form
Mayor: Panda
Town Name: Melursus
Dreamie: Julian
Friend Code: 5429-8392-8809
Adoption Fee: 50 tbt

Thanks in advance :)

Adoption Form
Mayor: Shelby
Town Name: Cherrie
Dreamie: Olivia
Friend Code: 1994-1959-5471
Adoption Fee: 20 tbt

I have read the Adoption Process and Rules, and I agree to the terms: Yep, thanks :)

Adoption Form
Mayor: Kiiro
Town Name: Miele
Dreamie: Apollo
Friend Code: 5258 2991 6177
Adoption Fee: 20tbt

I've been camper resetting for a few hours now, since i just built the campsite and i've been through over 50 villagers now aha so i figured id see if i could get a dreamie online instead of doing more resetting ;-;

Last edited:
Adoption Form
Mayor: Zandy
Town Name: Ionia
Dreamie: Hornsby
Friend Code: 4528-0737-6304
Adoption Fee: 25 TBT

I do, but unfortunately, the Sanrio villagers cannot be adopted :( You need the amiibo card yourself. Sorry about that!

Ohhh! Ok thanks <3
I was under the impression that they move out of towns like other villagers do and can be up for adoption then;
thanks for the info c:

Ohhh! Ok thanks <3
I was under the impression that they move out of towns like other villagers do and can be up for adoption then;
thanks for the info c:

They do move out and go in boxes, but they just won't give anyone the option to ask them to move to their town :( It really sucks because the Sanrio cards are so rare, so it sucks for people who want them but can't find them for a fair price. Sorry about that!!

They do move out and go in boxes, but they just won't give anyone the option to ask them to move to their town :( It really sucks because the Sanrio cards are so rare, so it sucks for people who want them but can't find them for a fair price. Sorry about that!!

Not a problem!
You do have other villagers I want but I need to move some out first so I will be back xD
Thanks c:

Opening for just a little bit! I am studying for work so responses might be a little slow. Please like this post to get my attention if you are planning to adopt ^_^ Thanks!

Back