• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

No corals?

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Bells
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
There haven't been any corals on the beaches of my two towns for a while. I don't know how long...just started looking a couple of weeks ago. Are they seasonal?

The shells that wash up on shore are always random. Did you try selling the shells? Corals will show up, eventually.

Coral isn't seasonal. Just clear all the sea shells and sell them each day to reset the beach.

I love it when I learn something I didn't know! Thanks to both of you!

I believe that corals/seashells would respawn every 30 minutes...

I'd suggest waiting in a building, or simply save and quit and take a small break.

I hab been collecting seashells to create paths on the beach and at least in my experience coral is a bit more rare than it used to be.

I don't like them for paths but they are pretty amongst the right flowers

It must be a RNG thing for me as well right now because they so rarely show up :)

If you're removing all your shells from the beach and still not getting coral, try going to the island. I always pick up a few there. Clearing the island's shells then going on a tour also resets the shells so you can clear the island's beach several times. Just sell all the unwanted ones to the little girl/turtle.

Thank you! I appreciate all these suggestions, everyone. Trying the clearing town beaches today. I really don't think it's a save and quit issue, though. I save and quit more than once a day, and every night, because I play two towns on the same DS.

I have gotten coral from the island but it even seems more scarce there, too, lately. I'll try clearing the beach there, too!

I am glad I am not the only one who seems to have noticed this! Thanks, HHoney!

I will keep posting my results here...

Coral update:

So in my town the beach did not have any coral.
But I went to my island and there were 2 coral!

Just my experience :)
Coral may be endangered but not extinct!

Here's my coral update, too...

Two corals on my one beach today! Cleared both beaches again today and sold them all. We'll see how we fare tomorrow. Ttyl8r!

Two corals on my beach again yesterday! So, yup, they are not extinct, thankfully! ;) And my island has quite a few cause I used them to decorate a while back. I'm going to scavenge them in the next couple days!

Probably no more coral updates! Moving onward and upward! Thanks, all!

Back