• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Custom Amiibo Cards and TPC's

Oh hush! You're young and adorable I tried using imgur for better quality I hope you like it!

G8mkPuw.png

these are adorable!! I never even thought about mayor cards and now I need them *____* starting a shop would be a nice idea too!
and I really appreciate you naming my shop in your post! ♥

one thing I can sugest would be to save the cards as .png files instead of .jpg, that way the quality will be even better :)

I got new transparents for my mayors for these :D (I hope it's okay if I request two?)

ocMWh3U.png

Ariane
Birthday: September 18th
FC: 4210-4226-5410
DA: none yet
color: purple
icon: Biskit, or a red tulip

mDzKQsC.png

Edith
Birthday: September 18th
FC: 2552-4311-7997
DA: none yet
color: yellow
icon: Lucky, or a white lily

thank you :blush:

May I ask how you got such clear photos of your character? I feel like the angle of mine is different, and these look like they were taking with a more straght forward angle.

Last edited:
Uploaded all to imgur for better quality!

JcIRIxL.png

jt4BMiH.png

P0kV4ro.png

hQDT773.png

6ZJlYiX.png

Last edited:
May I ask how you got such clear photos of your character? I feel like the angle of mine is different, and these look like they were taking with a more straght forward angle.

of course! I use the amiibo Camera from the update, then I upload the pictures to my computer, and lastly I use http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ to make them bigger and have a better quality :)

hQDT773.png

6ZJlYiX.png

aahh this is perfect thank you very much ♥

of course! I use the amiibo Camera from the update, then I upload the pictures to my computer, and lastly I use http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ to make them bigger and have a better quality :)

aahh this is perfect thank you very much ♥

Ohh! I didn't even think about using the amiibo camera! I'm going to have to reshoot mine. Thank you :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

JcIRIxL.png

jt4BMiH.png

P0kV4ro.png

hQDT773.png

6ZJlYiX.png

Thank you! These look great!

Luna.jpg

Here's mine. Hopefully the picture is transparent.. I removed the background in photoshop.

If it's not please let me know.
My birthday is August 20th 8/20
Could you put Shari in the corner? (or wherever looks best)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I now offer TPC cards! I have been working on this for a while but I couldnt figure out exactly how I wanted to do it but I think im happy with it! I have forms in my OP so it's easier for everyone! I can make the TPC work for sigs too if requested! Here's what they look like!

RWXaszf.png

Back