• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Custom Amiibo Cards and TPC's

FORM (TPC)

Mayor Name: Emmaka

Town Name: Canaan

Birthday: 4/13

Friend Code: 4828-5586-5769

Dream Address: 4F00-000F-7CA6

Native Fruit: Pear (Perfect please)

Villagers: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Ketchup, and Maddie

Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained: None

Quote: "Marshal adorer since 2013"

TPC Card Blue Or Pink: Pink

Transparent Mayor:
7APPsi8.png

Any Other Details: Could you put one of these on either side of the bar with the FC and DA, like you did with K.K. and Phineas?
2qcovg9.jpg
. Also, could you write "Villagers" instead of "Dreamies"?

Last edited:
Thank you for ordering! I tried my best to make it how you wanted lemme know it you want want anything changed! I love the marshal emoji btw :blush:

EKjjkXN.png

Last edited:
Thank you for ordering! I tried my best to make it how you wanted lemme know it you want want anything changed! I love the marshal emoji btw :blush:

6mnASI1.png

Ooh, it's adorable! Just one thing: do you think you could squeeze Maple into the list of villagers?

omg you're doing cards too?! ♥

FORM (TPC)
Mayor Name:
Ariane
Town Name: Westeros
Birthday: September 18th
Friend Code: 4210-4226-5410
Dream Address: none yet
Native Fruit: pears (perfect one please!)
Villagers: Biskit, Mitzi, Francine, Blanche, Pinky, Beau, Phoebe, Willow, Marina, Diana
Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained: no sprite
Quote: "Yippee-ki-yay!"
TPC Card Blue Or Pink: pink
Transparent Mayor: here
Any Other Details: can I have the KK Slider sprite?

FORM (TPC)
Mayor Name:
Edith
Town Name: Yurei
Birthday: September 18th
Friend Code: 2552-4311-7997
Dream Address: none yet
Native Fruit: cherries (perfect one please!)
Villagers: Lucky, Ankha, Coco, Muffy, Tia, Clay, Kiki, Stitches, Annalise, Flurry
Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained: no sprite
Quote: "Ghosts are real, that much I know."
TPC Card Blue Or Pink: pink
Transparent Mayor: here
Any Other Details: can I have Jack's sprite?

Thank youuu ^^

I have an off topic question how do you get your mayors in high quality from your 3ds is it a program or app because if I can get my ACNL or ACHHD character to look like yours I might get an ar card of my own?

Thanks

Hi! Im so sorry I couldn't find a perfect cherry in good quality everything else should be in order though!

mI2y6Fa.png
LGdXyb6.png

I use the amiibo camera! Thats the best way to get good quality imo.

Last edited:
Hi! Im so sorry I couldn't find a perfect cherry in good quality everything else should be in order though!

mI2y6Fa.png
LGdXyb6.png

I use the amiibo camera! Thats the best way to get good quality imo.

they're perfect, thank you so much! :D no worries about the cherry, it looks just as good like this ^^ You do a really good job on them ♥
I'll send you a tip because I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
I decided to try some pixel art also and I got this! I'm going to practice more as im not good with drawing at all but later on I might be able to do pixel mayors if requested!

2uIGF43.png

I decided to try some pixel art also and I got this! I'm going to practice more as im not good with drawing at all but later on I might be able to do pixel mayors if requested!

2uIGF43.png

omg, that's adorable! I think it's a really good first try. I look forward to seeing more :)

FORM (TPC)
Mayor Name: Kawacy☆
Town Name: Atsukito
Birthday: 8/25
Friend Code: 0791-2093-5204
Dream Address: 5F00-0010-7FC5
Native Fruit: Apple
Villagers: Nana, Stitches, Beau, Vivian, Stella, Sylvana, Rosie, Goldie, Fauna, Marshal
Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained: all are obtained, no sprite
Quote: I hope you enjoy Atsukito! ☆
TPC Card Blue Or Pink: Pink
Transparent Mayor: HNI_0079_burned.jpg
Any Other Details: Nope :)

This is sooo cute! Thank you for doing this!

Last edited:
I am not an artist at all but I like to doodle on my tablet and I decided to attempt to draw my mayor with some alterations! :)

itE8PY2.png

P1r9ix0.png

Last edited:
Back