Custom Amiibo Cards and TPC's

Oh hush! You're young and adorable I tried using imgur for better quality I hope you like it!

G8mkPuw.png

these are adorable!! I never even thought about mayor cards and now I need them *____* starting a shop would be a nice idea too!
and I really appreciate you naming my shop in your post! ♥

one thing I can sugest would be to save the cards as .png files instead of .jpg, that way the quality will be even better :)

I got new transparents for my mayors for these :D (I hope it's okay if I request two?)

ocMWh3U.png

Ariane
Birthday: September 18th
FC: 4210-4226-5410
DA: none yet
color: purple
icon: Biskit, or a red tulip

mDzKQsC.png

Edith
Birthday: September 18th
FC: 2552-4311-7997
DA: none yet
color: yellow
icon: Lucky, or a white lily

thank you :blush:

May I ask how you got such clear photos of your character? I feel like the angle of mine is different, and these look like they were taking with a more straght forward angle.

Last edited:
Uploaded all to imgur for better quality!

JcIRIxL.png

jt4BMiH.png

P0kV4ro.png

hQDT773.png

6ZJlYiX.png

Last edited:
May I ask how you got such clear photos of your character? I feel like the angle of mine is different, and these look like they were taking with a more straght forward angle.

of course! I use the amiibo Camera from the update, then I upload the pictures to my computer, and lastly I use http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ to make them bigger and have a better quality :)

hQDT773.png

6ZJlYiX.png

aahh this is perfect thank you very much ♥

of course! I use the amiibo Camera from the update, then I upload the pictures to my computer, and lastly I use http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ to make them bigger and have a better quality :)

aahh this is perfect thank you very much ♥

Ohh! I didn't even think about using the amiibo camera! I'm going to have to reshoot mine. Thank you :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

JcIRIxL.png

jt4BMiH.png

P0kV4ro.png

hQDT773.png

6ZJlYiX.png

Thank you! These look great!

Luna.jpg

Here's mine. Hopefully the picture is transparent.. I removed the background in photoshop.

If it's not please let me know.
My birthday is August 20th 8/20
Could you put Shari in the corner? (or wherever looks best)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I now offer TPC cards! I have been working on this for a while but I couldnt figure out exactly how I wanted to do it but I think im happy with it! I have forms in my OP so it's easier for everyone! I can make the TPC work for sigs too if requested! Here's what they look like!

RWXaszf.png

Back