Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
So i'm not a very artsy person but I had this idea and needed to make it happen, it's still VERY much a work in progress im going to need lots of practice and i am definitely going with a different font but I thought i'd get some opinions?

RWXaszf.png

I want to do these for anyone who wants them once I get practice and maybe even make a small cheap shop! I'm not totally sure how to make images transparent yet so go over to wearthesun's signature shop and getcha a transparent mayor and i'll make you a card!

Tips appreciated but not needed <3

FORM (Amiibo Cards)
Mayor Name:
Friend Code:
Dream Address:
Birthday:
Color Of Card:
Picture Of Your Mayor:
Picture You'd Like In The Corner:
Any Other Details:

FORM (TPC)
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
Birthday:
Friend Code:
Dream Address:
Native Fruit:
Villagers:
Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained:
Quote:
TPC Card Blue Or Pink:
Transparent Mayor:
Any Other Details:

Last edited:
Ooh, I love it! Could you make me one with a light blue card and Marshal's face where you put the apple?

Reference:
7APPsi8.png

These are so cute! I never thought of getting a photo of my mayor. Are you able to save an image copy to the 3DS SD card? I was just curious on how to get them to the computer.

As for transparency, if you have Photoshop, I would recommend the magic eraser tool and just click on the white background. Sometimes it doesn't get it all, and you have to go back and erase the leftovers

These are so cute! I never thought of getting a photo of my mayor. Are you able to save an image copy to the 3DS SD card? I was just curious on how to get them to the computer.

As for transparency, if you have Photoshop, I would recommend the magic eraser tool and just click on the white background. Sometimes it doesn't get it all, and you have to go back and erase the leftovers

Thank you! I just use Gimp for making these since I don't have a real need to buy Photoshop but I'm sure Gimp can do that as well and I'll try to figure it out! I normally just take the picture on my DS, then go to the browser, go to my email and save a draft with the pictures inside, then open my email on my laptop and save the images. I'm sure there are other ways though!

Thank you! I just use Gimp for making these since I don't have a real need to buy Photoshop but I'm sure Gimp can do that as well and I'll try to figure it out! I normally just take the picture on my DS, then go to the browser, go to my email and save a draft with the pictures inside, then open my email on my laptop and save the images. I'm sure there are other ways though!

Oh awesome! I forgot how the 3DS can connect to email XD. If you have any spare time would you mind if I sent over an image?

Here you go :)

wOtEgmR.png

Text: Mayor Ayla
11/25

Maybe a crystal of some sort in the top circle

My FC: 2981-6930-1762 on one side, and I'll have to find my Dream Address 4D00-005A-019A

Last edited:
these are adorable!! I never even thought about mayor cards and now I need them *____* starting a shop would be a nice idea too!
and I really appreciate you naming my shop in your post! ♥

one thing I can sugest would be to save the cards as .png files instead of .jpg, that way the quality will be even better :)

I got new transparents for my mayors for these :D (I hope it's okay if I request two?)

ocMWh3U.png

Ariane
Birthday: September 18th
FC: 4210-4226-5410
DA: none yet
color: purple
icon: Biskit, or a red tulip

mDzKQsC.png

Edith
Birthday: September 18th
FC: 2552-4311-7997
DA: none yet
color: yellow
icon: Lucky, or a white lily

thank you :blush:

Last edited:
Thank you! Of course, your shop is the best after all! I have been using png I believe so im not sure how to fix the quality but im learning thank you for the tip! I hope you like them<3

ahh I love them! I want to print them and make bookmarks out of them ^^ thank you so much! ♥

(I have a theory about the quality, I'm not 100% sure but it might be because you're uploading them as attachments, maybe uploading to an image uploader like imgur would work better :))

Last edited:
Could I get one of my Mayor Hana?

j7Ewxac.png

Instead of a apple a banana please?

Thanks & please. ♥

Back