Custom Amiibo Cards and TPC's

FORM (TPC)

Mayor Name: Emmaka

Town Name: Canaan

Birthday: 4/13

Friend Code: 4828-5586-5769

Dream Address: 4F00-000F-7CA6

Native Fruit: Pear (Perfect please)

Villagers: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Ketchup, and Maddie

Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained: None

Quote: "Marshal adorer since 2013"

TPC Card Blue Or Pink: Pink

Transparent Mayor:
7APPsi8.png

Any Other Details: Could you put one of these on either side of the bar with the FC and DA, like you did with K.K. and Phineas?
2qcovg9.jpg
. Also, could you write "Villagers" instead of "Dreamies"?

Last edited:
Thank you for ordering! I tried my best to make it how you wanted lemme know it you want want anything changed! I love the marshal emoji btw :blush:

EKjjkXN.png

Last edited:
Thank you for ordering! I tried my best to make it how you wanted lemme know it you want want anything changed! I love the marshal emoji btw :blush:

6mnASI1.png

Ooh, it's adorable! Just one thing: do you think you could squeeze Maple into the list of villagers?

omg you're doing cards too?! ♥

FORM (TPC)
Mayor Name:
Ariane
Town Name: Westeros
Birthday: September 18th
Friend Code: 4210-4226-5410
Dream Address: none yet
Native Fruit: pears (perfect one please!)
Villagers: Biskit, Mitzi, Francine, Blanche, Pinky, Beau, Phoebe, Willow, Marina, Diana
Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained: no sprite
Quote: "Yippee-ki-yay!"
TPC Card Blue Or Pink: pink
Transparent Mayor: here
Any Other Details: can I have the KK Slider sprite?

FORM (TPC)
Mayor Name:
Edith
Town Name: Yurei
Birthday: September 18th
Friend Code: 2552-4311-7997
Dream Address: none yet
Native Fruit: cherries (perfect one please!)
Villagers: Lucky, Ankha, Coco, Muffy, Tia, Clay, Kiki, Stitches, Annalise, Flurry
Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained: no sprite
Quote: "Ghosts are real, that much I know."
TPC Card Blue Or Pink: pink
Transparent Mayor: here
Any Other Details: can I have Jack's sprite?

Thank youuu ^^

I have an off topic question how do you get your mayors in high quality from your 3ds is it a program or app because if I can get my ACNL or ACHHD character to look like yours I might get an ar card of my own?

Thanks

Hi! Im so sorry I couldn't find a perfect cherry in good quality everything else should be in order though!

mI2y6Fa.png
LGdXyb6.png

I use the amiibo camera! Thats the best way to get good quality imo.

Last edited:
Hi! Im so sorry I couldn't find a perfect cherry in good quality everything else should be in order though!

mI2y6Fa.png
LGdXyb6.png

I use the amiibo camera! Thats the best way to get good quality imo.

they're perfect, thank you so much! :D no worries about the cherry, it looks just as good like this ^^ You do a really good job on them ♥
I'll send you a tip because I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
I decided to try some pixel art also and I got this! I'm going to practice more as im not good with drawing at all but later on I might be able to do pixel mayors if requested!

2uIGF43.png

I decided to try some pixel art also and I got this! I'm going to practice more as im not good with drawing at all but later on I might be able to do pixel mayors if requested!

2uIGF43.png

omg, that's adorable! I think it's a really good first try. I look forward to seeing more :)

FORM (TPC)
Mayor Name: Kawacy☆
Town Name: Atsukito
Birthday: 8/25
Friend Code: 0791-2093-5204
Dream Address: 5F00-0010-7FC5
Native Fruit: Apple
Villagers: Nana, Stitches, Beau, Vivian, Stella, Sylvana, Rosie, Goldie, Fauna, Marshal
Obtained Sprite/Who Is Obtained: all are obtained, no sprite
Quote: I hope you enjoy Atsukito! ☆
TPC Card Blue Or Pink: Pink
Transparent Mayor: HNI_0079_burned.jpg
Any Other Details: Nope :)

This is sooo cute! Thank you for doing this!

Last edited:
I am not an artist at all but I like to doodle on my tablet and I decided to attempt to draw my mayor with some alterations! :)

itE8PY2.png

P1r9ix0.png

Last edited:
Back