• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Rare Items?

CheezitJamboree

Bells
Switch
8241-1245-1925
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (50) +
Looking to buy Amibo items. I think they're Amino items at least.

Zelda Wig
Princess Zelda Dress
Sheik Outfit
Sheik Wig
Ganondorf's Outfit/Shirt
Ganondorf's Wig
Ganondorf's Pants
blue ballet outfit
Fancy Tea Set
Giant Ant (it said it was an item an I kinda like it)
Giant Teddy Bear
Ring
Toy Piano
Zen Tea Set
Zen Cushion x3
Zen Phone Stand
Zen Desk
Zen Table
Zen Screen
Black Phone
Ink Splatted Wall
Ink Splatted Floor
Black Anchor Tee
Pilot Goggles
Studio Headphones
Splatoon Spawnpoint
Splatoon Tower
Splattershot
Squid Bumper
Super Sea Snail
Inkoplois wall
Inkoplois floor
Inkoplois chair
Inkoplois sign
Inkoplois table
Left Splatoon Sign
Right Splatoon Sign

-------------

I'll pay whatever you want in IG bells. I'm lacking in tbt but I can pay of preferred.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I can sell you these items: Link Hat, Link Outfit, New Hero's Wig, and New Hero's Outfit.
I'm not really good with prices. Just to let you know... Lol. How about 500k igb as payment?

I can sell you these items: Link Hat, Link Outfit, New Hero's Wig, and New Hero's Outfit.
I'm not really good with prices. Just to let you know... Lol. How about 500k igb as payment?

That sounds good to me? I don't know what a good price from the would be either.

Okay then. :) What time would you be available?

I can sell you the zen desk for 3 tbt (you can also make me an offer in game bells if you want to too). I'm available tomorrow in the afternoon at gmt +2. VM/PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
I can sell you the zen tea set! 8k igb?

That sounds amazing to me. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you the zen desk for 3 tbt (you can also make me an offer in game bells if you want to too). I'm available tomorrow in the afternoon at gmt +2. VM/PM if you're interested.

I'm interested, but I need to see how many bells I have after buying a villager. But I do want the zen desk!

That sounds amazing to me. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested, but I need to see how many bells I have after buying a villager. But I do want the zen desk!
I'll accept in game bells, but idk the price, maybe the same price of the zen tea set since it's from the same set?

I can give you the following items for free: zen tea set, zen cushion, zen desk, zen table, zen screen. :)

I can give you the following items for free: zen tea set, zen cushion, zen desk, zen table, zen screen. :)

I'll take them! But I would like to pay you. I can give you two or three blue roses? Or ig bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yas. I'll be online this afternoon (gmt +2) if you want to do the trade.

I'll be om an off as the day goes. I hope I can catch you.

Hey, i've got the Wolf Link RV in my town today if you still need the Zelda Wig and
Princess Zelda Dress! I'll be online most of this evening (UK) :)

Last edited:
Back